Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChronoBreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.enterbay.com/blog/?p=1117

ipman1.jpg

i hope they get this done faster than those prison break figures. :p

i really want to see a good donnie yen done. hell i'd buy three

Very cool! I'd love to see them revisit the Jet Li figure... and eventually release their Jacki Chan.

OMGZ I can't believe that they're releasing a Donnie Yen figure :monkey2! Great movie, definitely deserves a figure. I'll be getting this one for sure! The customizations for this are going to be endless. Thinking of all the movies Donnie has acted in (Flash Point, Killzone, Fist of Fury, Kung Fu Master, etc).

Thinking of all the movies Donnie has acted in (Flash Point, Killzone, Fist of Fury, Kung Fu Master, etc).

When was Donnie Yen in Fist of Fury??

Yup!! :D

It would be nice to also bash this headsculpt in to a Flash Point Donnie since the hairstyle is similar.

flash-point.jpg

Donnie_Yen_Ip_Man_movie.jpg

YES!!! My sentiments exact! I would love to have both figures. Question is where would you get the jacket from? I'm thinking about using Wolverine's jacket and using fabric paint to make it black. But that's just initial thoughts.

ip man the movie was awesome, historical inaccuracies notwithstanding. can't wait for the sequel!

was just thinking... now that the blade2 figure is out, those who always wanted a snowman figure can now kitbash from enterbay's headsculpt.

btw, u guys who've been listing out donnie's films shouldn't forget SPL, one of his best films alongside iron monkey.

Back