From Paris With Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw this today. It was a great, mindless, fun, action movie. John Travolta was great! Over the top and just likeable. I'd definately like to see a figure of him, most likey through one of the underground figure companies. Sell him as "Wax On" or something like they normally do.

What was hilarious was the Royale with Cheese reference! :lol

If you want a fun, but unbelievable action movie, this is a good one to go see. I honestly hope they make another!

I can't stand Travolta in 'Bad Boy' roles, Pulp Fiction being the exception. Every movie he's been a villain in I thought he was terrible. Just his look with the bald head and goatee was enough to turn me off to this one.

I can't stand Travolta in 'Bad Boy' roles, Pulp Fiction being the exception. Every movie he's been a villain in I thought he was terrible. Just his look with the bald head and goatee was enough to turn me off to this one.

I too thought he was the villian in this based on the previews, but hes not! He's one of the good guys!

I expected to hate this film - but found it a lot of fun. Sure it doesn't make much sense and the action scenes stretch the believability quotient, but that's part of a film like this.

What about Broken Arrow?? I thought he was awesome as the bad guy in that one.

I expected to hate this film - but found it a lot of fun. Sure it doesn't make much sense and the action scenes stretch the believability quotient, but that's part of a film like this.

I agree. Every now and then it is just nice to sit back and enjoy stuff getting blown up and mindless violence. :lol

I think sometimes we get to critical with movies and forget that they are supposed to be fun at times. I haven't enjoyed this type of film since Punisher: Warzone.

It was old skool. Not a ton of CGI. And had great lines. I'm going to see this again really soon. I want a sequel.

You guys hatin on Johnny T arent real men. ;)

Sure, the guy makes a few stinkers...but the man's a legend.

Back