Construction of Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you could choose the Pose for a Sculpt of Colossus in a Comiquitte or PF in a 20" + size what would be a picture to base this on, Here are some that come to mind

Colossus_KittyColor.jpg

canete_black_queen1.jpg

396px-Astonishing_X-Men_Vol_3_6_Tex.jpg

The First 3 would make Great Dioramas, someone already did a custom of the last one in this group and IMO Poor Quality and Paint Application did not do it for me.

Colossus_Bloodline_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

colossusmn.jpg

These Two would be Impressive at that size and of course my Sig would be another one, Thanks to Fuzzy for the Idea

Woo Colossus! :)

Nice pics. Would love to see a dio with Colossus throwing Wolvie too. Here some others:

A nice dynamic pose would be cool too.
990423-colossus_01_super.jpg

UltimateXMenColossus.jpg

Woo Colossus! :)

Nice pics. Would love to see a dio with Colossus throwing Wolvie too. Here some others:

A nice dynamic pose would be cool too.
990423-colossus_01_super.jpg

UltimateXMenColossus.jpg

I like that pic punching a hole in something or someone, They made a small sculpt of that years ago, it needs to be revisited in a Larger more modern way by SS

agreed, but sadly i don't think anyone at this time would be able to pull off that wolverine mirror finish.:monkey2

Aye you're probably right but if it's a mirror finish it would reflect anyone in front of it including other stats, that would be cool :p

Here's 1 more for the pose aspect.

colossus-1.jpg

Here's another more for the costuming aspect.

colossus.jpg
[/IMG]

Damn, You have some Sweet pic's Fuzzy and the Mirror Finish for the Ultimate X-Men would work

agreed, but sadly i don't think anyone at this time would be able to pull off that wolverine mirror finish.:monkey2

Maybe not but some could come close to a Mirror Finish, It cost a little more but I would be game if the Pose and Size where right

I know this may not be a very dynamic pose...but I would love a Colossus just standing like this

Colossus.jpeg

Back