Zombies or Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just saw the Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format Figure...and i'm loving it but if i get this, don't i have to pick up Patient Zero also??

if i do get the Zombies PFs, that means i have to drop wolverine and sabertooth...

what you guys think i should do here?
719.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Zombis or Marvel?

i just saw the Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format Figure...and i'm loving it but if i get this, don't i have to pick up Patient Zero also??

if i do get the Zombies PFs, that means i have to drop wolverine and sabertooth...

719.jpg

Hmmmmmm I wonder what advise Marvel collectors waiting to get wolvie and Sabretooth converted are going to give you.

I advise to work extra hours or find a 2nd job.....or a 3rd job?

719.jpg

You are asking this in the Marvel section....and we didnt even like Marvel Zombies :rolleyes:
Go for Sabertooth and Wolvie! Better yet...go with Wolvie and Gambit! :rock:rock:rock

Wow man...do what you like. I can respect that. As for me, this is a no brainer. Both dead corpse looks the same thing, unless you have the kinky for dead corpse and can tell the difference. Wolvie vs Sabre are excellent together...they compliment or feed off of each other. Goosh, I wish I have the $$ to be indecisive.

i think it's obvious which ones are more beuatiful...isnt it??

do what yu want to do.. don't be a sheep and do what others thing.. noob.

Noob??
people like you make me realize that there are so many dumb people in this world..

i always do what i want, i started this thread because i want to see people's opinions and to start a conversation between everyone..

if i wanted to buy them all i can...
but i'm saving money for vegas in a couple of months..

do anyone have a idea about Sideshow releasing another Wolverine anytime soon, maybe a Comiquette?

I think the choice depends on what the majority of your collection is (I assume Marvel since this was posted in Marvel and not horror). Wolverine and Sabretooth will look good with the rest of the Marvel pfs. But I also think the diorama is a better representation of both of them.

The nice thing about the dead pfs is that you would own the entire line since there are only 2. I myself plan on grabbing pz and the undying carcass. Since I'm looking for an ex pz, I recommend you go with Marvel. :monkey3

Noob??
people like you make me realize that there are so many dumb people in this world..

i always do what i want, i started this thread because i want to see people's opinions and to start a conversation between everyone..

if i wanted to buy them all i can...
but i'm saving money for vegas in a couple of months..

do anyone have a idea about Sideshow releasing another Wolverine anytime soon, maybe a Comiquette?

:lol < LOL!!

over-sensitive noob at that.. APPARENTLY YOU REALLY DO CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK MR. THIN SKIN... NOOBERT

Back