The Official, "I got my Bespin Han Solo" Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theverse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Didn't see one yet, so it must be started..........Anyone getting nervous about today, this is gonna be murder for anyone who misses out...........

It will be interesting. Lots of promotion for this figure, he's a OT character and has a nice exclusive.

I agree, it's also nice for those that might miss the exclusive to pick up one at a lower price point.....

but the exclusive will be more expensive..probably $10 more

who am I kidding...... sold out within 20 mins :D

PS. This thread will soon be followed by "The Official, "I didn't get my Bespin Han Solo" Thread!!!!" :D

I would give it 20 at the most, and probably be in absolute shock if it sold out in 30 or more...........I must be dreaming, never going to happen, 20 for sure!

PS. I think your right about that.........

wow this is up early today. you guys are on the ball. im still trying to decide if i really want this one. it looks great, but i want to stick to my guns and just get the jedi and sith orders. of course how can your 12" collection be cool without the biggest pimp daddy to run the kessel run??

Based on the exclusive item, I might be inclined to say 1250 and sold out in 20..........

theverse said:
Based on the exclusive item, I might be inclined to say 1250 and sold out in 20..........

no way......2000 at least.....it's Han Solo dude. Kit Fisto was 1250 because SS thought he would be that popular

You think at least 2000? Hmmm, maybe, he is a prime character for collectors to have.......another 1 1/2 and we shall find out..........

Im going with 1750 exclusives with normal Mynock

+ 50 Grey Mynock Exclusives..

JS get ready...:D

WW :Wizard

theverse said:
BTW: lets try to crack 30 pages..........:google

Wow!! At 40 posts per page, thats a lot of pages!!!

Oh, And I see they suspended the news already on the SSC site. Hope that helps!!

Ok so what is the best strategy? Be logged in on the account page or both logged in the acount page and newsletter homepage? I am so nervous about this one. :eek:

Back