Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT:
I'm sorry to say that because ImageShack has changed their policy about free hosting, most of the images I've had there and posted here have disappeared. But it's still worth browsing though the later pages of this thread (skip to post #410), as my more recent images are hosted by Flickr. So... thank you for taking the time and checking out the thread!
Anyway, I'd like to thank those that stopped by from time to time to check out my photos!! Thank you! I'll do my best to continue to post more pictures, and they will all be hosted on Flickr.

There are not many pictures of this guy around, so I thought I'd share. Information on the Parente's Dust isn't wide spread anyway. There are 2 or 3 threads here that deal with the subject, and as far as this figure is concerned, I can agree with pretty much everything that is said there. The body is hopelessly antiquated. But taken in account when the figure was originally released, this is no surprise. How ever, I am surprised that SSC managed to find a couple of these to sell: LE 666! Edition # on back of figure's boiler suit. The few SSC offered where sold out almost instantly during last Spook. Anyway, the Zombie portrait is really outstanding, and the figure is fun to handle, but a pain in the behind to pose: heavy hands and too floppy joints… . Not complaining, considering the low price, and the great overall appearance of the figure.

Paolo Parente's Dust

Michael Crawford's review
Dust Unmensch Zombie action figures - Another Toy Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

Last edited:
Re: Pictures: Iron Man Mark I, II and III

Love your pictures Alice, and what a cool collection of Iron Men!

Once again. I'm jealous.

Re: Pictures: Iron Man Mark I, II and III

Really great pics and those Iron men own.

Re: Pictures - Kerberus: The Red Spectacles RAH

nice shots.... :monkey1

Back