look who's here,part 2!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecekat

Super Freak
Reaction score
received him today!!!!sorry for the poor picturs!!i will try post more and better in the weekend!!!
DSC03877.jpg

a big thanks to ski who helped me about the originality problem!!!!!!!

Last edited:
received him today!!!!sorry for the poor picturs!!i will try post more and better in the weekend!!!
DSC03877.jpg

Congrats Ecekat! One of the few in Greece who got it? The best posed IM IMO. :p

More pics with other stats pls! :D

Congrats Ecekat! One of the few in Greece who got it? The best posed IM IMO. :p

More pics with other stats pls! :D

i think i am the only one in greece with the excl.:D:Dmy camera sucks..i will wait till weekend for a friend to take some better shots..i am verry happy with this!!very happy!!!

i think i am the only one in greece with the excl.:D:Dmy camera sucks..i will wait till weekend for a friend to take some better shots..i am verry happy with this!!very happy!!!

Very nice man. Where you pick him up? Ebay?

sweet, I'm so scared of that place :p Glad yours turned out well. How you gonna set him up?

well,first i have to receive my ikea besta cabinet.:D:Dthen i will look for a poster of adi granovs and then i dont know!!even the box is different from the fakes one..:D

well,first i have to receive my ikea besta cabinet.:D:Dthen i will look for a poster of adi granovs and then i dont know!!even the box is different from the fakes one..:D

Ah you seen a fake box as well?

Nice besta cabs look great, have one right here! Only problems is I like to see some of my stats from the back and side profiles, so a glass cab may be the way to go for me. This one will look good from all profiles too :D

PS: why are we always like the only ones up at this time? :p I'm doing nightshift here lol (2am in Sydney). What's the time in Greece? Damn I have to go there someday.

Ah you seen a fake box as well?

Nice besta cabs look great, have one right here! Only problems is I like to see some of my stats from the back and side profiles, so a glass cab may be the way to go for me. This one will look good from all profiles too :D

PS: why are we always like the only ones up at this time? :p I'm doing nightshift here lol.

actually i had bought a fake...:banghead:banghead:bangheadhere it's about 5 pm..i am doing nightshift every thursday!:D:D

actually i had bought a fake...:banghead:banghead:bangheadhere it's about 5 pm..i am doing nightshift every thursday!:D:D

doh! well at least you ended up with the good man, it's worth it!

Love Adi's work, any idea which print you going to get?

Iron7.jpg

i was thinking about this!!!
granov1.gif

bit i like your first image too!!!

Back