NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

Hot looking predators thanks for the info!

SWEET!

I really hope they're poseable.

And BRING ON THE ALIEN3!

Oh hell yes! :rock Hopefully we'll get a 12 or 18 inch Predator as well, now that would be sweet.

Cool....but I dunno. My HT Pred is sexy....too sexy to want some NECA.

I really like NECA should be a purchase for me

Great news! Release 18" Predator figures and I'm sold.
edit: and please, do not include lame sound features.

Sound features would be awesome for a Predator, think about how cool that would be, the sound of his infra red sight,that purr like cackling sound they make,plasma caster firing(blue LED added and timed with sound),"want some candy" lol!..i would love if they added these features.

So does this have anything to do with that dude wanting reference pics of the plasma caster last month? I don't really collect 6" figs anymore, but I'd make an exception for Pred's:rock

I knew they were doing Predators, but not both Predator and Predator 2!!

Can't wait!

I hope the poses (and articulation) are better than Wolf.

Sound features would be awesome for a Predator, think about how cool that would be, the sound of his infra red sight,that purr like cackling sound they make,plasma caster firing(blue LED added and timed with sound),"want some candy" lol!..i would love if they added these features.

The sound quality of these chips is usually very bad. If they manage to make it sound good, then yes, it'd be awesome.
Opeth is awesome, btw.

I would be willing to snag a P1 and P2, and I might even go back and get a Wolf from AVP depending on how everything turns out.

i hope that in the future we get some dutch figures out of this series 1 full gear with jacket .1with no jacket and just the vest like on the movie poster . and 1 mud coverd dutch with the bow and spears.

Back