Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1927 of 1930 FirstFirst ... 927142718271877191719231924192519261927192819291930 LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,270 of 19295
  1. #19261
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    48,016
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

    He hinted just the other day that there'll be a 30th anniversary Predator 2 line so I'd say it's a possibility the Losties will be back. I'm hoping they'll bring Harrigan with them.

  2. #19262
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    He hinted just the other day that there'll be a 30th anniversary Predator 2 line so I'd say it's a possibility the Losties will be back. I'm hoping they'll bring Harrigan with them.
    HARRIGAAAN! MORE VICTIMS MORE MUTI-LATIOOON!
    thanks for the reply - good news - i'll be crossing my fingers, toes, and mandibles.

  3. #19263
    If the Lost Tribe makes a return with updated bodies my wallet is in trouble.
    It'd be cool to see Harrigan but Randy has always been negative on that one.
    28:6:42:12

  4. #19264
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    6,631
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Follow Bo Shrek On Twitter Visit Bo Shrek's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by JokersWarPig View Post
    If the Lost Tribe makes a return with updated bodies my wallet is in trouble.
    It'd be cool to see Harrigan but Randy has always been negative on that one.
    I was happy paying the $14.99 to $18.99 CAN back then. Not will to dish out $45 CAN each today.

  5. #19265
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Shrek View Post
    I was happy paying the $14.99 to $18.99 CAN back then. Not will to dish out $45 CAN each today.
    Same here my friend. On top of that I doubt they can make them visually more pleasing than originals. I don't care about the extra mobility. If they decide for Harrigan or King Willie, I'd be all over it. What I'm more interested to see properly done and in scale is the "Predators" line.

    Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

  6. #19266
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    48,016
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight View Post
    HARRIGAAAN! MORE VICTIMS MORE MUTI-LATIOOON!
    thanks for the reply - good news - i'll be crossing my fingers, toes, and mandibles.
    I too always think of that guy whenever I say Harrigan's name.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokersWarPig View Post
    If the Lost Tribe makes a return with updated bodies my wallet is in trouble.
    It'd be cool to see Harrigan but Randy has always been negative on that one.
    Well he's always negative on the human characters until they make them.

  7. #19267
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    48,016
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Reputation
    Wolf 2.0 is delayed to 2021 according to NECA twitter...now that I revisit this thread I remember why that must be - Predator 2 30th anniversary. I rather that than their own made-up Preds or videogame stuff.

  8. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    Wolf 2.0 is delayed to 2021 according to NECA twitter...now that I revisit this thread I remember why that must be - Predator 2 30th anniversary. I rather that than their own made-up Preds or videogame stuff.
    I haven't read this thread for a while but this news really ruined my day. ****in' idiots!

    Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

  9. #19269
    Ugghhh that figure will NEVER come out!

  10. #19270
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    48,016
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    Reputation
    Didn't I hear that it was already completed long ago? By the time it comes out it'll need a 3.0.

Similar Threads

  1. Neca to make Street Fighter 4 figures
    By denger4000 in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 08:59 PM
  2. Neca Resident Evil Archives figures
    By Darth_Fatso in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. He-Man MOTUC - 17 individual figures available
    By Mesa in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •