Black Panther: Which One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bezzerkerr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm on the fence between these two statues. Please voice your opinions.

Black+Panther+Classic+0310.jpg
ClassicPantherfront.jpg

Neither. The first one has a good sculpt but the pose has been done like 100 times. Second has a better pose but the sculpt isnt as good as the first one. How tall is the second one?

If i had to choose i would say i like the first one, yes it's the typical "bowen" pose but to me looks like the better sculpt

about 12-13 inches

Then if you have to waste money on one of them then get the 1st one. :lol

Damn BD, your poses are just - Bleh -

i love the first one sculpt, but the pose is boring.

this is my biggest problem of the day, so yes, i had a good day :)

Your other problem of the day is that you live in NJ. lol I'm kidding.

i love the first one sculpt, but the pose is boring.

this is my biggest problem of the day, so yes, i had a good day :)

:D:D:D:Dgo with the first one..the more i watch the seconds base the less i like it

of course I don't see the need for BD to redo BP anyway, the first 2 aren't that old :rolleyes:

...but the demand for a Black Panther statue is through the roof!

We could also use more Captain America statues. :monkey1

Buy both. If you're cool like me.

The standard poses that everyone keeps b****ing about are part of a "museum" line of statues that Bowen Designs fans, i.e., customers, were asking for. They wanted to see their favorite characters in regal, stoic poses; different from their previous released action poses.

That's it. It's that simple. People asked for them and people are getting them.

BD also caters to people like myself who like the classic versions of characters. I don't like Venom or Carnage or X-Force or freakfest versions of characters and generally prefer the female characters to be sexy but not over the top as some of Sideshow's sculpts tend to be. Sideshow has released some great Marvel stuff for us classic fans (PF Thor and Cap, lsb Daredevil, Cap, Thor, Thing, etc.) but so has Bowen Designs. They've put out many incredible pieces and they've been doing it longer. But if you don't think those two Panther statues look incredible then sheesh...what else can I say?

BB

P.S.
You guys don't like the original Daredevil statues from 1997 either?? WoW. I mean, WoW.

Back