• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Harry Potter Prop - Hogwarts Invitation Envelope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArwenEvenstar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

First and foremost, thanks to the people here and at S&F for the success of my LOTR sale. Has been a pleasure dealing with you all so far, and am on the tail end of getting in touch with people regarding the last couple of items. :)

If a mod could delete my LOTR FS thread it would be appreciated as I understand we may only have one thread in the FS section at any one time.

Anyway, the last of my "grails" so to speak, is up on the 'bay. It's a Harry Potter Hogwarts Invitation letter prop sealed in a plexi glass case. I bought this from screenused back in 2006, and never even had it on display.
This was the piece I promised myself I would never sell, but here I am.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160403141147&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

That is the link. I do not expect that price, so please do not be scared off. If someone on the board is interested in placing an offer or whatever, please feel free to PM me. Always happy to discuss and give a little discountin' to my fellow Freaks! :banana

Take care. :peace

Last edited:
Price adjusted fairly heavily and I will include free airmail shipping worldwide...which should save close to a couple of hundred. :)
Also accepting offers, so PM or do so via Ebay. Thanks again. :peace

Terribly shameless bump....I will drop down to $1700AUD including shipping via airmail worldwide.
Really need to get this sold asap if possible. :eek:

Back