• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: custom Transporter (Jason Statham), ROTS Vader, some heads...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling some stuff to make room for upcoming HT figures.

First up:

The Transporter:

He's on TT slim body, using a nicely repainted Loading Toys "Courier" head and wearing a tailor made suit from actionwearfactory. I made this as a gift for my girlfriend's birthday (she loves Statham), but ended up buying her something else :rolleyes:

IMG_3982.jpg

Sold ! !

Last edited:
Next: my custom ROTS Darth Vader. Extra notes; has a reveal mask and helmet, made by Hurricane, real leather cod piece and custom chest box (Hurricane), Hasbro chest armor, real leather boots and shin armor from the Screamin' Vader kit.

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

Price: 180$
I'll even throw in the cool "lava Mustafar" base you see in one of the pics, free.

Mods, you can also add the Marcus Wright I have for sale to this thread; please change the title then to "FS: custom Transporter, ROTS Vader, Marcus Wright, some heads..."

Dude, grow up. I sold the figure to someone who had pm'ed me first.

You never mentioned that someone was interested in it first when I PMd you. Sorry for the tirade, but if I would have known it was pending, I wouldn't have been so ticked..

Would be nice if next time you tell someone that they are "second in line" or whatever

Back