The FIRST customized PF figure...???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember Han wearing gloves, let alone those type of gloves? Hmmmm ........ :confused:

Sideshow Andy said:
Watch the movie again.... :)

LOL, like I needed an excuse. :wacky He certainly doesn't wear them throughout though, right ... or have I just been asleep during those parts?

I remember the gloves, but what is the rag for? Maybe that's the wrong question. The rag comes in what scene?

I can't believe how much better he looks with the repainted eyebrows!

Seriously, the likeness is incredible now. Hope the eyebrows on the 12" look like this!

I know he wears the gloves a few times (the scene when Han and Luke are shooting at the "H" wing fighters, after they escape from the Death Star comes to mind), but I imagine the rag was just creative license. I think it fits, like he's just been doing some work on the Falcon.

Not bad at all..but like he said ...its not mint anymore...

I love the gloves. I thought it was cool when he put them on as they prepare for the battle. Are they painted on or sculpted on?
Looks very nice but I wouldn't have the guts to have it done.

Wow....I really like it although I will admit as much as PF Han costs I wouldn't have the guts to attempt something like that...:D

Very nice, adds a little flair to the piece, it looks good. True to form as well, looks like a scene right out of the movie......

I like it. I hope we can see a few other customized PF Figures in the future. It's nice but as others have said I would never do anything like that either.

I LOVE it!

All he needed to do was to show a side by side comp.
(can anyone here do that?)

*ss*

Great Job, it sucks that SS screwed the paint apps on this. But its nice to see how good it came out when done over. I would pay to have my han's face repainted, and as far as being nott mint it should be worth more since the likeness is now there.

Paintjob = Good
Customizing the outfit = Bad

Thanks to those gloves he now has the hands of a giant :horror
And the outfit seems stolen from the Punisher.
The paintjob is pretty darn good though.

thats the best Parker Ste .... oh wait .. nevermind

actually, I commend anybody who has the swingers to customize a PF figure. And I think this is a homerun.
Its no longer 1 of 2500, its now a one-of-a-kind.

B-Electronic said:
Paintjob = Good
Customizing the outfit = Bad

Thanks to those gloves he now has the hands of a giant :horror
And the outfit seems stolen from the Punisher.
The paintjob is pretty darn good though.
Not sure I understand your complaints here. He didn't change any of the clothes, he only aged and weathered them. So the only "change" to the costume is the addition of the sculpted gloves. And I think those look very good, and not at all like the hands of a giant.

However, with all that said, I don't think I would ever do anything like this to one of my PFs, no matter how good the result might be.

Back