• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EXCL. LEIA PF with ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE / HT TWO-FACE / TRUETYPE / 12" Figure DISPLAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
EXCL. LEIA PF with ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE / HT TWO-FACE / TRUETYPE / 12" Figure DISPLAY

100% Complete Hot Toys True Type with Stand SOLD

Princess Leia Premium Format Exclusive with Display Case $260 Shipped PRICE REDUCED!

leia_case.jpg

The box is included but it's in pretty rough shape, with some tears and general overall wear. If that kind of thing is important to you, move along, Sally. There's nothing for you to see here...

leia5.jpg

Leia is in great shape, but unfortunately is one of the infamous "reversed magnet" figures. Basically, the magnet in the shoulder was the same polarity as the one on the arm peg so they repelled each other instead of attracting. The solution was to knock out the magnet inside the shoulder. The arm pegs still fit snugly in the hole, so the item displays as beautifully as ever; Rest assured, as long as you treat the item with respect (no flying her around the room like Buzz Lightyear), the arm is in no danger of falling off...

leia3.jpg

It's also worth mentioning that there's also a small yellow stain on the dress. I never even noticed it until I photographed the figure for this sale...

leia4.jpg

The 9 x 9 x 18 display case was custom made for this PF. If you're familiar with Cases For Collectibles, than you know what these are all about. If you're not, check out this thread. They sell this exact case for around $85 shipped.

Hot Toys Two-Face $85 Shipped

100% complete with box and mini-poster.

twoface1.jpg

7 x 7 x 14 Acrylic Display Case for 12" Figures $40 Shipped PRICE REDUCED!

Once again, if you're familiar with Cases For Collectibles, you know the drill. If you're not, check out this thread. They currently sell this case for around $61 shipped.

case_smaller.jpg

FINE PRINT: The rayray1138 watermark is for eBay purposes (you all get first dibs), so if you want to check my references, feel free to do so. 100% positive feedback. I've also had some great transactions on this board too, so buy with confidence!

Will ship to the United States only (sincerest apologies, International Freaks!) and payments accepted through PayPal only. PM me! :rock

Last edited:
Re: EXCL. LEIA PF with ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE / HT TWO-FACE / TRUETYPE / 12" Figure DIS

Those are cool acrylic displays for the 12" figures. Do they also include the black base, where the acrylic cube fits on top of?

Re: EXCL. LEIA PF with ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE / HT TWO-FACE / TRUETYPE / 12" Figure DIS

Those are cool acrylic displays for the 12" figures. Do they also include the black base, where the acrylic cube fits on top of?

They do. It never even dawned on me to mention that, but they definitely do; It's part of the product.

Back