VENOM Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
772339286_aLLG3-X2.jpg

Its not bad but dont give a sh**. The regular version was cool so no need to get this.

Is Bowen going to FB everything (except busts it seems)? Soon they are going to have to go back and Faux Bronze the Faux bronze statues.

I wonder when HoldyourfireAl will discuss something other than Bowen. :)

Its not bad but dont give a sh**. The regular version was cool so no need to get this.

Is Bowen going to FB everything (except busts it seems)? Soon they are going to have to go back and Faux Bronze the Faux bronze statues.

I wonder when HoldyourfireAl will discuss something other than Bowen. :)

I ordered the Sideshow Luke Skywalker and have a Star Wars section on my site. I also love Super Hero Squad and am intrigued by DC's Retro Action Heroes, which is the revival of MEGO! My favorite band is RUSH. I love the ladies. Anything else? :)

I ordered the Sideshow Luke Skywalker and have a Star Wars section on my site. I also love Super Hero Squad and am intrigued by DC's Retro Action Heroes, which is the revival of MEGO! My favorite band is RUSH. I love the ladies. Anything else? :)

But have you talked about the Luke Skywalker PF on SSF? have you talked about the Sideshow Venom or any other companies stuff on SFF? I guess when your a Bowen company man you gotta rep them.

But have you talked about the Luke Skywalker PF on SSF? have you talked about the Sideshow Venom or any other companies stuff on SFF? I guess when your a Bowen company man you gotta rep them.

Don't give Al a hard time. He's just trying to make a living. :lol

No, but I talked about & posted pics of Luke on my forum. You're welcome to stop by. :)
What's the point of starting a thread about the SS Luke on this forum, when there are already threads devoted to it?

I haven't talked about the SS Venom, because I have no interest in it.

Any other questions or do you just enjoy being a jerk behind a keyboard?

Don't give Al a hard time. He's just trying to make a living. :lol

i agree, it's obvious that this person has interest in selling bowen product and has to make a living. it is an open forum for all to participate and we really don't need people to think we're a bunch of ssc trained zombies that only eat, breathe and shat ssc.

at least i don't anyways.

now back on topic, yeah enough with the faux bronze already man.:D

No, but I talked about & posted pics of Luke on my forum. You're welcome to stop by. :)
What's the point of starting a thread about the SS Luke on this forum, when there are already threads devoted to it?

I haven't talked about the SS Venom, because I have no interest in it.

Any other questions or do you just enjoy being a jerk behind a keyboard?

Jeez Al, just asking a question. And you dont have to start a thread to talk about the SS Luke. Do you talk about it here on SFF or only on your forum?

Tell Randy Bowen we all say hi.

Back