The Sequel = F4 vs SS & Galactus?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
just read this. Wonder if its true or if its disinfo being purposely thrown about a la Spidey3?

ttp://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=10249

JoBlo.com: A casting call for the FANTASTIC FOUR sequel was recently posted on "Elite Casting Network" with a strict mandate to "NOT REPOST IN FORUMS", which obviously means PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IN FORUMS.

Casting is now in process. We are looking for many different "TYPES". If you are interested in auditioning please contact production for more instructions on how to submit your headshot and resume.

The Fantastic Four will battle Silver Surfer and his planet-eating master Galactus.

well I guess Im just a little slooooow then. :eek:

feel free to chuck the thread Dave.

No point in deleting - someone else might just decide to post it as well. And perhaps there will be real rumors coming soon about the FF2 villains. Except Spidey 3 is already shooting and we still can't get confirmation on what villain Topher is playing.

"...Spidey 3 is already shooting and we still can't get confirmation on what villain Topher is playing."
I thought it was going to be "Squirrel Girl". Oh wait, she isn't a villian.

Silver Surfer gets Fantastic
Fox to go 100 percent CGI for sky-surfing Fantastic Four villain?
04 Jul 2006 2:30pm

With the working title of Fantastic Four And The Silver Surfer, it seemed that returning director Tim Story had a daunting casting mission on his hands: finding the right man to slip into the silver suit and do battle with the crime-foiling crew in blue. But it appears the lenser has found a way around endless casting sessions and callbacks.

“The Surfer will be a new CGI design that’s being developed especially for the movie,” he told Moviehole. “It’s going to be incredible.”

Silver Surfer began his life in the pages of Marvel comics as a hero, a young astronomer from another planet who is exiled to planet Earth after betraying its ruler. He became a cult phenomenon in several classic comic-book adventures in the ’60s.

The Fantastic Four sequel reunites the shape-shifting motley foursome from part one, Michael Chiklis, Ioan Gruffud, Chris Evans and Jessica Alba, with shooting starting imminently. The film has already carved out a US release date of 15 June next year, and will segue into UK cinemas around the same time.

:monkey4 :monkey4

doesnt June 15th of next year seem really soon??? i dont mind as long as they make it decent as i enjoyed the first one despite what others feel about it.and im glad the original cast is coming back as i really liked them all in their roles.

hairlesswookiee said:
doesnt June 15th of next year seem really soon??? i dont mind as long as they make it decent as i enjoyed the first one despite what others feel about it.and im glad the original cast is coming back as i really liked them all in their roles.

Yeah less than one year from now seems way to soon!!! I surley hope its not another rush job to cash in quick....I have never really read FF but I though Sliver Surfer was good guy? Why would he be the villian in the new FF movie??

King Darkness said:
I have never really read FF but I though Sliver Surfer was good guy? Why would he be the villian in the new FF movie??

he was bad at first, but i believe he was a slave to galactus. can one of the experts chime in and help me out??

Silver Surfer used to be the herald of Galactus. He gave Surfer his power as he bargained with Galactus to have his world spared. Surfer's look was based off a popular sport in Norin Radd's (Surfer's real name) homeworld.

So basically Surfer showing up meant your planet was about to get eaten by the devourer of worlds himself. Surfer turned good and helped the FF4 defeat Galactus. Reed Richards came up with a little gadget that looks like a lighter called the Ultimate Nullifier that did the trick.

Damn Richards. He is just too clever. :rolleyes:

June 15 is extremely quick, considering they haven't even started shooting yet. It will be a hack rush job just like the first one was. Hopefully they'll allow for a bigger budget though.

They haven't started shooting yet?? Yeah, could be a rush job. I mean, CGI Silver Surfer the whole movie probably take a year to do. .....So, since Silver Surfer will be the villain, is there a possibility that we will see Galactus too??

Call it a guilty pleasure, but I really liked the first one....for me it had that "comic-feeling", and that was enough for me that I could overlook the SFX.
Definitly looking out for the second movie.

carbo-fation said:
I am glad they have chosen Silver Surfer as part of F4 II. I just hope they don't rush the movie and jeopardize the quality of it.

Yes...the quality in jeopardy...because the first movie was so damn good....:rolleyes:

But the possibility of seeing Silver Surfer and Galactus in a movie...:monkey5

bluesparrow said:
If they make a Galactus maquette, I'm buying.

I'm with you on that. I really hope that it doesn't look like the one on the comic book. :chew

Back