Bag End Environment - from Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTG and Bag End in the same day!

It can't get much better! It looks like it is going to turn out beautifully and I can't wait for the Argonauth!

GTG and Bag End in the same day!

It can't get much better! It looks like it is going to turn out beautifully and I can't wait for the Argonauth!

Agreed, and agreed. See Ringer, it just took a little extra patience to be rewarded! :D

Can't wait to get both of these pieces (and the Argonath!). Hopefully with the Hobbit moving full steam ahead, we'll see some more LOTR love!

Agreed, and agreed. See Ringer, it just took a little extra patience to be rewarded! :D

Can't wait to get both of these pieces (and the Argonath!). Hopefully with the Hobbit moving full steam ahead, we'll see some more LOTR love!

I'm not good with patience:)lol) but in the end delayed gratification is bitter sweet!:D

The Argonauth will be my first WETA piece so I am very excited!

Am I the only one hoping this project would have been further along by now? :confused:

I was actually expecting pictures of the actual piece this week an not scans of it but hopefully soon it will be up for preorder.

So was I. It doesn't look like they've done much more than add a black base to the pic. they first showed in Nov. It doesn't appear the sculpting has even begun yet. :confused:

I can understand the frustration for the slower speed of Weta's releases, but collectors need to remember that they are an effects studio first and often the sculptors and artists working on these collectibles do so in between film projects.

Reading the end of the blog on there it seems Weta are making two versions of this? What will the difference be I wonder? :confused:

Two versions? I'll have to go back and actually read the blog...I just looked at the pictures. :eek: :lol

This will be a must-get, period.

The only Shire environment we've gotten prior has been the dimunitive "Bucklebury Ferry", which I really liked, by the way.

Back