Gambit cheaper than Silver Surfer????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems strange that a 1/4 scale PF with COH and COHand is cheaper than the Silver Surfer which has been reported to be 1/5 scale. Even with an additional Hean/Hands no way should it be dearer?

its like when Grey Hulk was selling for $100 than green Hulk...that was ____...

If the Silver Surfer is 1/4 scale fair enough. Maybe the dimensions on the site are wrong.

Cancel my surfer ex to exchange for gambit pf... think gambit is more worth it!! ;)

I think the price difference has to do with the fact that Surfer comes with a lot more than Gambit.

• Three switch-out heads with alternate expressions
  • Two sets of switch-out arms, including one set with arms extended and one set with arms extended wielding the power cosmic
  • One additional arm with fist pose
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Print of Artwork Inspired By the Product
I think this justifies the price difference.

I think the price difference has to do with the fact that Surfer comes with a lot more than Gambit.

• Three switch-out heads with alternate expressions
  • Two sets of switch-out arms, including one set with arms extended and one set with arms extended wielding the power cosmic
  • One additional arm with fist pose
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Print of Artwork Inspired By the Product
I think this justifies the price difference.

Well Gambit comes with:
2 Heads
2 switch out hands
Leather Coat
and Larger scale.

1/4 scale is so much bigger than 1/5th scale.

Well Gambit comes with:
2 Heads
2 switch out hands
Leather Coat
and Larger scale.

1/4 scale is so much bigger than 1/5th scale.
:confused::confused:are you sure about that?maybe gambit has higher es=more profit..

Not sure on the coat but its mixed media which normally equates to more expensive item.

Maybe there will be a bigger ES on this one but still doen't explain the price difference IF SS is 1/5th scale.

:lecture

i'm pretty sure that SS is indeed 1/4 scale, and seems to be a pretty big piece at almost 2 feet deep by 2 feet tall... that adds up to a lot of polystone... i think the price might indeed be justified.

i'm just happy that gambit is on the cheap side... ex will be mine :)

also, a must pose with the short hair, ala Jim Lee...

Jim_Lee_NYC_05.jpg

Might be as simple as Silver Surfer is just more popular then gambit. Or at least presumed to be....

It would be awesome if they made a Rogue PF to go with this.

If they make a Psylocke PF I will lose my damn mind! :D

man o man, i'd love a rogue pf to go with this. always liked them as a couple. having a hard time thinking of a proper rogue pose on her feet, as i'd rather her not be flying.

maybe the paint for silver surfer is more expensive or more complicated application

good call, might be the case.

Back