Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Default Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    Dammit, the best shows are always these 13 episode or less ones. TWD finished and Spartacus almost finished. I can replace TWD with Game of Thrones but what of my replacement for Spartacus? I may have no recourse but to buy more toys.
    I know TWD, Spartacus and Game of Thrones are about all I watch anymore. Hopefully the Penguins make a far run in the NHL play offs so I at least have something else to watch for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessGree View Post
    remember though Oenomaus had just gone through a week or so of being strapped to a pole and whipped by Ashur. if anyone was out there in less than fighting shape it would be him.
    And damn near dying in the Pit. Onemaus is the baddest dude on the show. I loved in season one when mention of killing him was made, and Spartacus replied "He is an honorable man, and I'd not see him killed." I loved the little back story with him this season, too.

2. Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    remember though Oenomaus had just gone through a week or so of being strapped to a pole and whipped by Ashur. if anyone was out there in less than fighting shape it would be him.
    True, not to mention he almost killed Gannicus first in a rage before the other gladiator interfered and attacked Oenomaus.

I'd have no doubt that Oenomaus could hold his own against any of the gladiators put before him. Guy is a beast!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    63 (100%)
    I'd have no doubt that Oenomaus could hold his own against any of the gladiators put before him. Guy is a beast!!
    He is cool.

potential
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by a-dev; 03-20-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    Hot Toys ED-209 2014 release deteriorating even faster than original version - do not buy

Sig by EndoSickness

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    In history, the only one I remember that dies is Spartacus..oops spoiler

Super Freak
    Feedback
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu74 View Post
    In history, the only one I remember that dies is Spartacus..oops spoiler
    Leave this thread or I will hack fingers from ****ing hand!

I was going to read up on Spartacus....ok who am I kidding - I was going to watch the film again for the first time in millenia - but decided against it. I want to keep as much of it a surprise as I can.
    Hot Toys ED-209 2014 release deteriorating even faster than original version - do not buy

Sig by EndoSickness

I think all of them probably die in the historical context. I read somewhere that Oenomeus is killed pretty early in the struggle. But they changed alot about the character in the show, and Im sure they'll go their own way with the storylines. I havent heard i they are doing another season after this, but I highly doubt Oenomeus would be killed before the end of the final season. Such a popular character, the most accomplished actor on the show. Gannicus will fight alongside his friend regardless, so they don't have to kill Oenomeus to get Gannicus on their side.

My theory on the finale is that
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    "There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today.’ "

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko82 View Post
    My theory on the finale is that
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    A sound theory. If we do get another season, I imagine it would be the last, so Crassus is the logical antagonist.

Holy ____ that was a crazy episode! They really know how to turn it up to 11 on this show.

Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast