Question about one of the original 3 3/4 inch figs.The Fridge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarrDogg

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I was going through some boxes in my garage and found a still in the plastic and brown paper envelope it came in Refrigerator Perry as a G.I. Joe fig.Anybody know if these are worth anything to collectors?Any ideas on it's worth if anything.Not sure yet what my plans are concerning it but I was curious as to it's value or if it's even worth anything.Thanks in advance for any help.

So I was going through some boxes in my garage and found a still in the plastic and brown paper envelope it came in Refrigerator Perry as a G.I. Joe fig.Anybody know if these are worth anything to collectors?Any ideas on it's worth if anything.Not sure yet what my plans are concerning it but I was curious as to it's value or if it's even worth anything.Thanks in advance for any help.

Keep it. It's a collectible.

Keep it. It will add value to the figure as well as being something nice to have since most people would have trashed it 25 years ago.

15 to 25 dollars..
my buddy sell gijoe stuff on ebay.
but he is a collector first too and really reasonable
so if your looking to build the ultimate collection i can give you his info..

:confused: The Joes were sculpted from real people.

I know, which is pretty cool actually, but as a kid I always wanted people who had done cool stuff with their lives to become GIJOEs...kind of like how athletes make the cover of the Wheaties boxes.

I always thought he looked a bit like Michael Ironsides. :lol .

Zap was my Ironside when I pretended my GIJOE's were from the 'V' series. My mom & sister couldn't understand why I wanted Scrap Iron more than Storm Shadow when we were at the store, it was cause he was the one that looked the most like a 'V' trooper.

Hasbro still does it. Many army builders in Star Wars are hasbro employees. Why people are OK with that and not Sideshow doing it, I'll never understand :lol

I'm not sure but I thought that some of the Brotherhood of Arms civil war 12 inch were Sideshow employees, has anybody else ever heard of that ? :gun

I'm not sure but I thought that some of the Brotherhood of Arms civil war 12 inch were Sideshow employees, has anybody else ever heard of that ? :gun

Yes, one of them was done to look like Tom. And many of The Dead are interpretations of other Sideshow employees.

Last edited:
Back