Iron Man Mark I vs Venom! Vote for your favorite!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venom or Mark I : Which is the better statue?

• Total voters

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, the Iron Man Mark I beat out Venom in Sideshow's online poll for the best Maquette/Comiquette.

I'm calling shenanigans, and I want to see what the 'FREAKS' think.

So, let's see which piece is really the favorite: Iron Man Mark I, or Venom???

Vote now!

MarkI.jpg

ven1.jpg

Last edited:
I voted for Venom. I don't own the Iron Man Mark I Maquette, BUT I do own Venom and it's phenomenal. So they win by default.

I voted for Venom because I think it is a better sculpt but I DO like the Mark 1, not sure I like the ex face sculpt but the rest is pretty sweet. Although more action would have been better.

How can you NOT love this adorable face?

VenomComiquette1.jpg

There's not a dentist in the world that could help Tony Stark get a set of pearly whites like that. :lol

Hey CF is this a "which is most popular" poll or "which is the best in regards to overall quality" poll?

I assumed you meant the later which is why I went with the Mark I :D

And I'm not accusing you of rigging the poll or anything, but don't you think the only people who should be allowed to vote are those who actually own both. :monkey3

Hey CF is this a "which is most popular" poll or "which is the best in regards to overall quality" poll?

I assumed you meant the later which is why I went with the Mark I :D

And I'm not accusing you of rigging the poll or anything, but don't you think the only people who should be allowed to vote are those who actually own both. :monkey3

I'm giving the voters the same chance Sideshow gave them...

Which piece is their favorite. I personally like EVERYTHING about the Venom piece better; The sculpt, the paint-job and the design.

I actually think Iron Man is a better character. I mean I love Iron Man, but the question isn't who's your favorite character, it's which statue is better.

Last edited:
I have both and without a doubt, VENOM!!

Heck the SS Mark I may not even be the best representation of Mark I with the Hot Toys Mark I out there....

You guys do realize that every time you post pic's of your Venom "with brown fingernails" comiquette you just prove my point.......:lol

Last edited:
I have a feeling this thread/poll has the ability to create a Civil War amongst us here in the Marvel section. :lol

I don't own either, but if I were given the choice between the two, I would take the Ironman. My vote is on the basis that we are talking about the Ironman Exc. If not on exclusives, then I would pick Venom.

You guys do release that every time you post pic's of your Venom "with brown fingernails" comiquette you just prove my point.......:lol

U do realize that the Mark I is just standing there.

Brown fingernails > than standing in line. *hands on hips*

Back