Human Target (Fox)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-jay-

Super Freak
Reaction score
100115060812668111.jpg

It takes a brave, selfless man to make himself a "human target" in order to save the lives of those in danger. Based on the popular DC Comics comic book and graphic novel, HUMAN TARGET is a full-throttle action drama centered on CHRISTOPHER CHANCE (Mark Valley), a unique private contractor/security expert/bodyguard hired to protect.

Set in New York City, "Day Eight" unfolds amidst the shadows of the Statue of Liberty and the United Nations.

Call him what you like, because for Chance, it's about one thing only: saving his clients' lives. When there is an unusual or imminent threat that can't be solved through "normal" means of protection, Chance is hired to completely integrate himself into his clients' lives - to become the human target. If you're a corporate manager whose disgruntled employee has gone violently off the deep end, Chance is your new auditor. If you're the president of a bank who's been tipped off to a potential heist, Chance is your unassuming bank teller..

During each job, Chance, assisted by his business partner WINSTON (Chi McBride) and hired gun GUERRERO (Jackie Earle Haley), puts himself directly in the line of fire as he races against time to save his client. Chance's dark history will unravel with every new danger. Does anyone know who Christopher Chance really is? What secrets lay buried in his past? What would make a man willingly become a HUMAN TARGET?

HUMAN TARGET is a production of Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, DC Comics and Warner Bros. Television. McG, Jonathan E. Steinberg, Brad Kern, Kevin Hooks and Peter Johnson serve as executive producers. Simon West ("Con Air," "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider") served as executive producer and director on the pilot

First 4 mins of tonights premiere episode
https://www.fox.com/humantarget/

Last edited:
Looks alright to me so anyone checking it out tonight?

{edit} First episode is already on the net so i'm just grabbing it now. :rock

Last edited:
Its Fox so it'll probably be cancelled halfway through the season.

:lol Thats just what i thought when i saw it was on Fox.

The first episode was ok i like to give a show 5 or 6 episodes to get going so i'll be watching each week.

Watched this show. It was a pretty fun ride, I liked the characters and Tricia Helfer is always fun to look at even for just one episode. I'll watch it but I don't count on it hanging out very long. Mark Valley was alright but didn't seem to mesh well with everyone else.

Yeah it'll probably be a 1 season show but as long as we get a fun season out of it i'll be happy.

Very solid first episode, and the combination of McBride and Haley is a winner. It's clear Fox is looking for a Jack replacement, and I'm betting this is 24's last season. If Valley can make Chance an interesting character, this one could be a big hit.

I watched episode 2 last night & thought it was really good! I wonder why this is show on CTV before Fox though? not sure how your tv work only that i like it! :lol

I like Valley a lot, but I don't have very high hopes for the show. It's very shallow and seems like it could get real dumb, real fast. But I'll give it a chance...

The formula just doesn't work anymore on a television show. With all the fast talking take-no-prisoner know it all action movies stars this is just blah! I gave it a shot but Bored Now...

Back