Predators (2010) - First Pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a big fan of spoilers so I stayed out of that earlier thread.

Yup, same here!!

I find the second pic with the Preds a bit... meh, to be honest. I'm not gonna pass any judgement on this, because it's way to soon for that but I think their biomasks look a bit uncool, I guess...

Still, I'm looking forward to this movie! I hope it's gonna be an awesome addition to the Predator franchise! :)

nothing too impressive looking from stills............will wait for the official trailer

Didn't know Andrian Brody was in the Movie. There other guy is Oleg Taktarov, he used to be in the UFC, I thought he was dead.

PredatorsSneak4.jpg

this pic blew me away !
you guys notice that the pred mask looks like it came right out of STAN WINSTONS / LEGACY EFFECTS work shop.

Finnaly we get the old look back.
I already want the Hot toys figure from him.
This pic just pumped me even more for this movie.

I hope it kicks ass.

The Preds seem a bit...nekid. And by nekid it makes them look plain. I'll reserve judgement but i prefer my Preds tooled up...

Yup, same here!!

I find the second pic with the Preds a bit... meh, to be honest
. I'm not gonna pass any judgement on this, because it's way to soon for that but I think their biomasks look a bit uncool, I guess...

Still, I'm looking forward to this movie! I hope it's gonna be an awesome addition to the Predator franchise! :)

I agree...the Preds kinda look fat and un-athletic...they'll probably make them look better in post.

Adrian Brody looks hot in that get up! :drool

I'm looking forward to this movie just becuz I'm a huge fan of the original....But I don't care much for Robert Rodriguez or rmakes for that matter.

The pics of those three Preds do nothing for me. It doesn't kill my enthusiasm for what I hope will be a fun movie, but they are pretty bland. Hopefully they are just some very minor Preds for a particular scene and not ones carrying the movie.

I wish this movie was made in a serious tone as in the Dark Knight trilogy. Most of the Predator fans are adults in their mid 30's. I hope the script is well written and everything is well shot.

I wish this movie was made in a serious tone as in the Dark Knight trilogy. Most of the Predator fans are adults in their mid 30's. I hope the script is well written and everything is well shot.

I'm not really sure what you mean. Serious like the first two?? These aren't exactly comedies, and the first two seemed serious enough.

I'm not really sure what you mean. Serious like the first two?? These aren't exactly comedies, and the first two seemed serious enough.

I mean these new Predator movies to be well made like the original. The AVP and 2nd had zero drama, suspense, story no they was not serious.

Some good news:

Hometown hero Robert Rodriguez ("Planet Terror") and director Nimrod Antal ("Armored") will treat SXSW film festival attendees in Austin next week to a sneak peek at footage from their upcoming actioner "Predators." The event will take place at the Alamo Ritz Theater during the kick-off of the 2010 fest, March 12.

Gela Babluani's "13" has also been added to the festival's feature lineup as part of the SX Fantastic midnight section of the program. It will be the film's world premiere.

SXSW runs through March 20.

The first look at "Predators," which Fox has scheduled for a July release, will take place Friday night after the SXSW world premiere of Matthew Vaughn's "Kick-Ass." Antal and Rodriguez, who shot some of the film at the latter's local Troublemaker Studios, will stick around to field questions from the audience after the screening.

SXSW has made the surprise-footage gambit a semi-regular part of the fest in recent years, with early looks at Universal's "Bruno," with a video intro from Sacha Baron Cohen; Sam Raimi's "Drag Me To Hell," with a post-screening Q&A; and Rodriguez's "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" becoming last-minute additions to the festival program.

"My director, Nimrod Antal, and I are excited to bring this first look at 'Predators' to Austin's SXSW Film Festival, an event that's become vital to the filmmaking scene," said Rodrigez, who produced the film and wrote an early draft of the script. "Austin is my home and I'm proud that 'Predators' was conceived and filmed here."

Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Laurence Fishburne and Danny Trejo star in the next chapter in the "Predator" franchise, which follows a motley group of mercenaries and convicts after they're lured to an alien planet as prey in a vicious hunt. Alex Litvak and Mike Finch wrote the screenplay.

https://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/03/predators-sneak-peek-set-for-sxsw.html

Back