Is there something different about Gandalf's Staff here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think it would have been obvious to the seller. They have the box pic to compair it too. Of course, I hadn't ever noticed before but can the hand be inserted at the wrong angle without damaging it? Now, I'm going to have to look at mine again to see if it is possible. :google

Yes it can, at least on mine the peg was pretty square. I messed around doing that a few times.

jesse

Actually looks kinda cool having it at a different angle, after seeing
every other one with Gandalf holding it vertically.

JS

I guess he was in a hurry taking that picture and putting the auciton up. :D It looks kind a cool almost this way.. nice defensive pose! :cool:

It looks kinda cool really.

reminds me of the scene where he's on the bridge about to fall out with Daddy Rog :cool:

This 'new' pose makes him look like he's about to put a spell on someThing.

Last edited:
Well, this guy is a member of our forum, so perhaps he can tell you himself.

elwood49 said:
Well, this guy is a member of our forum, so perhaps he can tell you himself.

I can't believe it took me this long to just now find this thread.
Yeah,,, I'm the dumb-ass seller that put in Gandalfs staff in sideways. :)
I still can't believe that I did that... It is not damaged...
And once an item has a bid,,, I can't update the picture.. Bummer.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
I know the difference is because is not Gandalf is GALDALF THE GREY Statue , thats why :rolleyes:

GOOD LORD!!!!!! I can't believe it! How could I have messed up a listing so bad. Thanks for pointing out that I misspelled it too. AND I can't update that because the item already has bids. I might have to end this auction and restart it because I screwed up the listing so bad.

I think this is the funniest auction I've seen in a long time. I Love it!
THen again it also reminds me of one Gimli statue that sold for like 100 dollars back when its retail was at least 250 a year or more ago, because it was spelled "gimu" I think.

Nemo Nint said:
I think this is the funniest auction I've seen in a long time. I Love it!
THen again it also reminds me of one Gimli statue that sold for like 100 dollars back when its retail was at least 250 a year or more ago, because it was spelled "gimu" I think.

Glad everyone had a good laugh at my expense... :D I walked right into that one... DOH!!! :banghead
I'm just torn on what to do now. Should I end this auction and then relist it due to me screwing up the name Gandalf and the picture??? We'll see how this goes.

Can you just end an auction early? Wouldn't people do it all the time than when they think the price isn't right?

I think you will be missing a lot of potential buyers looking for 'gandalf' in their search. If possible, I would start anew.

Battletroll said:
Can you just end an auction early? Wouldn't people do it all the time than when they think the price isn't right?

I think you will be missing a lot of potential buyers looking for 'gandalf' in their search. If possible, I would start anew.

Yes, you can end an auction early. The loss there is that you lose all "listing fees" with ebay. In my case, the listing fees were only $1.50 so I'm going to probably end it and relist it.

Back