Spidey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabid_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ive been debating buying one of these for a while now. The Hulk and Cap PFs were no brainers for me even though I paid double retail for both as these are incredible looking pieces.

As a huge Marvel fan I need a classic red and blue Spidey in my collection. But I dont know if I want to pay double retail. The pose is soso. Looks like they go anywhere from 450-600. I know the comiquette is coming out but not a huge fan of the Olivetti style.

I havent seen one of the PFs in person. Any honest opinions, recommendations, criticisms of the piece by those who own it would be greatly appreciated.

if you have the money,buy it...looks great imo...the exlusive with the classoc spidey is wonderful but it costs too much...

to be honest, I would prefer to buy the BiB or IronSpidey com than the PF.

As with all PF's I think that if you're a real fan of the character you should buy it. I mean, I would really love to have the Hulk PF, because it looks so great, but actually I'm not willing to pay so much money for it, because the Hulk comics aren't my thing. (I do love the Planet Hulk comics so if SS makes a Green Scar I'd buy it.)
I own the Spidey PF and I love mine!

Why buying the PF when a comiquette is about to be released??? I'd wait even if you're not an Olivetii fan

I wanted this PF for a while, but the spandex was not for me, so now I'm having something done until they release the final comiquette of the trilogy.

Spidey is a favorite character of mine---but honestly, while I like the pf, it's not as nice as the Wonder Woman museum statue that DC did. Use that as a quality meter. It looks good, and fits in with the others---but it could have been sooooo much better.

Wait for the comiquette because when it comes out and you dont like it, others will probably be selling their PF's. So the price on the PFs should come down a little since there's more supply....

I love it. Even though alot of people don't like the blue fabric with the sculpted red I think it looks just fine. Personally I would wait to see the comiquette and if you dislike it go for the PF.

Wait for the comiquette because when it comes out and you dont like it, others will probably be selling their PF's. So the price on the PFs should come down a little since there's more supply....

Jstep makes a really good point here, IMO. I for one really like the PF, despite what a lot of people say. I think you're best bet might be to take Jstep's advice. Wait it out for a little while longer. People might try to dump their PFs on Ebay, once they get wind that a comiquette is coming.

^^ Yep, I would wait for the eventual dumping of the Spidey PF's. You'll probably score one cheap.

Despite what everone says, it is a great piece. Like a lot of this stuff, it has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated. This is pretty much the only pic I have of mine, you also need to see some side views to really get an idea of how dynamic the pose is:

venom6.jpg

Here's mine:

Spider-ManPremiumFormat-Exclusive1.jpg

At the end of the day, it's still one of the highlights of my collection. I'm sure the comiquette will look great, but I'd never sell this piece.

Awesome shot Chap!

Maybe I'll go for a photo session on mine later on as well :rock

As long as we keep Squider out of this thread, we should be okay and be able to continue to "Oooo and Ahhhh" everyone. :lol

Looking forward to the pics, Reefer. :rock

Back