Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I thought I would start my own photo thread since I have a pretty good camera now. I haven't updated my actual collection thread in a while, so I'm thinking this one will probably become my new collection thread more or less. I probably won't be posting pictures of my actual shelves, so it will be mostly individual statue pictures.

Now I don't consider myself that good by any means and I don't have an area with fancy lighting and all that. I usually take all my photos outside under natural light, so they aren't gonna be as creative as some others member's on here. I'm gonna try to get a setup later down the line that I can use for my photos, so this thread will be updated with new photos as I take them. I really admire the photography skills of a few people on here and their threads have motivated me to start my own, as I'm starting to get into photography more than I was before.

So I'll start this off with a couple of my statues and I'll add more soon and over time, as I have quite of few photos and I don't want to post them all at once. I'll also be adding more as I get new statues and I'll probably be adding more of the same ones I have, just under different lighting or different angles. My collection has shifted to more Anime Figures than other things and I know that isn't everyone's thing but I hope you'll like the photos nonetheless.

Okay, sorry for the long introduction. Here's the first batch of photos which is pretty large. Thanks for looking.......

Wonder Woman Museum Quality Statue
WonderWoman.jpg

WonderWoman3.jpg

WonderWoman4.jpg

WonderWoman14.jpg

WonderWoman13.jpg

WonderWoman15.jpg

WonderWoman10.jpg

WonderWoman11.jpg

WonderWoman12.jpg

WonderWoman9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Havok's Statue Photography

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Here's another piece in my collection..........

Mystique Premium Format Figure
Mystique-1.jpg

Mystique2-1.jpg

Mystique3-1.jpg

Mystique4-1.jpg

Mystique5-1.jpg

Mystique6-1.jpg

Mystique7-1.jpg

Mystique9-1.jpg

Mystique8.jpg

Mystique10-1.jpg

Last edited:

Always loved your collection piccies and these are amazing...well done Paul and James :clap

Thanks so much Kara. :wave These photos are all mine though, James didn't have anything to do with them. :D :lol

wow Black Queen is an awesome statue!!

Back