wondering if this is legit or a recast,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legit. It is an awesome piece. Some folks have a problem with the cloth being too red. I weathered mine and it looks great. The exclusive is a must, IMO. I am always switching out the head on this one.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Moria-Orc-Lord...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0f674d40

I do not own the statue but a buddy of mine does, I saw it yesterday and this looks exactly the same,
for those collectors who has this piece what do you think?:confused:

Why do you think it's a recast? If it's because of the price, take a gander at the shipping costs. And I've seen PF starts off at $9.99 before and sell for hundreds.

Good luck if you plan on bidding, but I'd wait till close to ending time.

Well his Mummy he has there looks the real deal compared to my colour version. Yes it's the SSE version he has for sale but the sculpt looks legit. Anyone know paint wise? He has been selling a lot of stuff lately eg Dr Doom PF EX and a lot of other rare items for cheap and always auction never BIN.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Mummy-Silver-S...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0f67630d

I asked for a BIN on the Mummy before there were any bids and he said no. His feedback is good for all the stuff he sold so far.

Where are you from Sniper? I didn't notice till now that this was from HK.

THe reason I asked was because it was from overseas in hong kong and I knew there are alot of sideshow stuff one ebay coming out of there that are recasts.

I am here in the states, ny to be exact

not sure, I passed on the statue and saw it at my friends house as I was helping him pack up all his statues for his move and really liked it , He had the regular one but I think I want the exclusive

I have the regular edition, and I am a little bummed I didn't get the exclusive on this one. The helmeted head is a very cool exclusive, and I shouldn't have cheaped out for the regular one.

So that was your question he posted on the auction. Congrats. Pity for you though. Are you bidding?

I'm not going to bid because of two reasons:

I'm worried about it breaking between shipping from China to USA. They're so prone to breaking I don't want to risk it.

My other Uni Horror PFs are in color and I really only want the color Mummy PF.

Actually I dun think there are any known recast for PF statues. Those that are recasted have sculpted clothes and not material ones.

I have the regular edition, and I am a little bummed I didn't get the exclusive on this one. The helmeted head is a very cool exclusive, and I shouldn't have cheaped out for the regular one.

I think I look for the exclusive then, the helmet really looks great:chew

The exclusive is a must on this piece. I have a choice of 4 looks after a rebuild on a damaged piece.
Awsome figure :D

AAA015.jpg

AAA005.jpg

I'm not going to bid because of two reasons:

I'm worried about it breaking between shipping from China to USA. They're so prone to breaking I don't want to risk it.

My other Uni Horror PFs are in color and I really only want the color Mummy PF.

Well I feel very lucky that mine didn't break from the USA to Australia. :banana Now that would of sucked being my 1st Universal Monster PF.:monkey1

The colour one is very pretty. Save your money and stay on the hunt.

I have the exclusive but display the regular head. Too good to cover up with helmet IMO.

Back