• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original comic book art for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kj23

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i'd give this a go and see if anyone is interested.
Any questions, please ask as people may not be familiar with comic art. All pages are originals and were used in the published comic, they all are in good condition and on 11x17"(inch) paper.
I'll ship worldwide, it'll be about $15 (US) for uninsured, non tracked airmail, $25 for insurance and a tracking number. I can work out rough prices for other countries if you ask. Only pay one postage charge too no matter the amount of pages you buy.
All pages will be sent securely packaged, i've never had a problem with any art i've sent before. I'm in England by the way.
Multiple purchases will recieve discount, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets!

These are just a few pages to see if anyone is interested, i have many more pages from different companies with different characters on, just ask.

First up is a page from Spectacular Spiderman which is published here in England by Panini/Marvel UK and is aimed more at the younger market. Pencilled by Andie Tong, it's from issue 194 and is page 11,
$100
specspidey_194_pg11smallinks.jpg

Same comic and issue but page 9, $90,
specspidey_194_pg09smallinks.jpg

A page from Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four, published by Marvel Comics, pencilled by David Hahn. From issue 33, page 22, $70,
MARADVFF033022smallinks.jpg

A page from Agents of Atlas, published by Marvel Comics, pencilled by Leonard Kirk. From issue 5, page 20, $70,
AOATLAS00502020small20inks.jpg

that's just a few for now to see if anyone is interested. I mainly have marvel related characters and an unholy amount of spiderman ones. i can get bigger scans or photo's of the pages if anyone wants.

forgot i had some prints too, i could maybe send them in a tube instead of flat to save money on postage but i'm not sure it would even work out any cheaper.
they are on glossy(ish) paper and about 11x17 inches too.
printprices.jpg

canaryprint.jpg

batprint.jpg
emmaprint.jpg

spiderprint.jpg

powerprint.jpg

hope it's ok putting all these up here.

if anyone wants anything in particular character wise, mainly marvel let me know and i'll see if i can find any.

Back