Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to come here now to talk about the new Buffy maquette and leave the other thread for random talk about the line, etc.

Hope everyone is cool with that.

So, from pre-order to having her in hand, let's dish.

Who will not be moving from their pc/mac tomorrow? I know I wont be.

:rock

Does anyone know if this is going to have any of Gellar's likeness or just be Buffy in character? Not sure if it was mentioned in the other thread.

Thanks

Does anyone know if this is going to have any of Gellar's likeness or just be Buffy in character? Not sure if it was mentioned in the other thread.

Thanks

Your guess is as good as ours, but we will know by tomorrow night! :rock

Approximately 24 hours left everyone!!!

I've asked this before, but what do you all think the Exclusive will be? Will there even be one?

It looks to be totally realistic in style so the likeness should be there. Electric Tiki is one thing, Sideshow has the rights for figures/statues and that includes likenesses based on the other SSC product. At least, that's what my inner lawyer tells me. :lol

Like I said in the other thread I have a feeling no exclusive. Could be a switch out arm but looking at the photo doesn't look like a good clean spot to do it.

I am ready for this _____. I willl be at my computer 30 mins before newsletter is suppose to come out.

Like I said in the other thread I have a feeling no exclusive. Could be a switch out arm but looking at the photo doesn't look like a good clean spot to do it.

I am ready for this _____. I willl be at my computer 30 mins before newsletter is suppose to come out.

I'll be right there with you. :rock

going by the unpainted version and the lower half that is in the banner appearing on this very thread, I dont see the likeness to SMG at all. Its a blonde female, reminds me of the first MAC figures.

going by the unpainted version and the lower half that is in the banner appearing on this very thread, I dont see the likeness to SMG at all. Its a blonde female, reminds me of the first MAC figures.

The Slayer has many faces. Likeness or not that won't stop the Whedonverse. :rock

Not sure I agree with you. I think the unpainted version has a pretty close resemblance.

What time does the preorder start? My mailbox was full, so I'm hoping I didn't miss an email about it...

They did a good job with the PF's and likeness, and I think they'll do a good job here too. I'll prob be here about an hour ahead of time for the pre-order.

Actually the Buffy fandom has been spoiled with great statues. I am very excited to see how well the new Buffy statue turns out!

yeah.. I don't see it either.. but it's all in the nose and eyes. If it doesn't look like her.. I'll still order, but won't be happy about it.

Back