1/6 Aircraft???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone make 1/6 jets or planes? I know 21st Century and Dragon have made jeeps and tanks but I don't know of any aircraft. Particularly looking for A-10 Thunderbolt.:naughty Any help would be geat!

probably have to look into R/C sites for that scale. and even without working engines & all the remote stuff your looking at a good chunk of change for just the shell for display purposes.

God, are you kidding? I could see maybe a Skyhawk or FANG but an actual real-life fighter (or A-10)? That'd be HUGE.

Even proper 1:18 scale jets are enormous!

probably have to look into R/C sites for that scale. and even without working engines & all the remote stuff your looking at a good chunk of change for just the shell for display purposes.

That's a good idea! I may look into it. There's hobby store nearby that does all the RC stuff.

I just want to let you know that this link caused me to watch about 4 hours worth of youtube giant scale RC videos last night. Those things are really cool.

I'm glad you enjoyed them. I got wrapped up in a few of them myself. It would be cool to have a 1:6 scale RC X-Wing fighter.

I think you could almost get a 1:6 scale figure in that SR-71 Blackbird. How frakkin' awesome was that?!

Back