EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not really fitting in the thehole sideshow context, but hope you guys like it anyway.
Updated and complete ´til now Terminator pics, with the Martin Laing T-600 comin´. And I´m doin´all my stuff now, even if I posted my AvP stuff, hope that´s ok.

First of, Spawn. That´s how it looked in my little room. Self made tribal, background and stuff:

Alltogether.jpg

And that´s how it looks in my flat, with Detolfs and all:

ArmyofHellSpawn_1.jpg

ArmyofHellSpawn_2.jpg

ArmyofHellSpawn_3.jpg

ArmyofHellSpawn_4.jpg

Evolution_1.jpg

Evolution_2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: EndoSickness Collection (Mostly McF and NECA, but upgradin´...)

Very Cool Spawn Fig's Endo, see you have some good ones and the Tribal Artwork Great Job

Wow! :rock Very cool and I'm not that big of a Spawn fan, nor do I know much about him. but I like what you have there. Do you have an details on that Spawn figure in the last pic with the wings?

Wow! :rock Very cool and I'm not that big of a Spawn fan, nor do I know much about him. but I like what you have there. Do you have an details on that Spawn figure in the last pic with the wings?

Sure thing, chap.
He´s called Wings of Redemption and was featured on the cover of Spawn issue 77 and in the issue itself.
He was then just kind of a future vision to Al Simmons when he was "eaten" by the heap and was contacted by "the green", the so called earth itself and when it showed him the future, with armageddon and stuff and that he´ll become a hybrid and the messiah and savior of the world.

The figure was re-released with batwings, but it looked like s*** and I don´t care about that one and the first as a 12". The character itself became kind of reinvented in the actual armageddon storyline but i don´t know the issue.
However a new figure came out as one of the last, before Todd began just making sports stuff...could still behead him for that.
-.-
The last one looked like this:
series34_wor2_photo_02_dp.jpg

Metal Gear Solid:
Series2_Complete_1.jpg

MGS12_Part02_01.jpg

MGS12_Part02_02.jpg

Clown, Ultimate Venom, The Creech and Kratos:
Violator_UltVenom.jpg

Creech_Kratos.jpg

Neon Genesis Evangelion, with Revoltech and Bandai Soul of Chogokin Spec Rebuild 01 and Normal 02 and Launchtube 00:
NGE_Complete_22_03_09_01.jpg

NGE_Complete_22_03_09_02.jpg

NGE_Complete_22_03_09_03.jpg

More to come: Terminator, The Crow, Resident Evil, Transformers, etc.

nice collection man,it's awesome.

Next to last and will be updated this week, Terminator.
First of: Shots with my sold Pescadero 12". Awesome figure, but with the HT Arnie comin´I don´t see sense in keeping him. Until Arnie arrives, he´s about to be replaced with the Laing Signature 600, but for now, shots how it looked recently:

Collection_1b.jpg

Collection_2.jpg

And the rest of my vitrine how it looks til now and will continue to:

6Inch_alltogether_DVDs_Games.jpg

Better and more detailed shots comin, together with updated from the top, but the recent done looked like s***.

Sorry, guys. But I only have a 5 MP Handycam and it´s prone to get blurry, even with autofocus...
-.-

And now the last. A mix above my PC desk:

18Crow_12Spawn95_REAnni2Tyrant.jpg

G1_Armada_UC.jpg

SpawnUrizen_SotaAkuma.jpg

And from about a year ago, when it all was differently stanced, my Raziel Statue, together with MGS2 McF MG Ray:
Raziel_Ray.jpg

So finally, full Terminator, with my new HT Signature T-600:

Collection_1.jpg

Collection_2-2.jpg

Collection_2b-1.jpg

Collection_2c.jpg

Collection_LED_1.jpg

Collection_LED_2.jpg

Collection_LED_3.jpg

And before that another fine piece, but from NECA came.
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, with light up feature:

DeadSpace_Issac.jpg

And a little background atmospheric necromorph sneakdown shot^^:
DeadSpace_Issac_02.jpg

Last edited:

Great collection :clap

I was hoping to see some terminator stuff with that user ID you have :D

Thanks for sharing :duff

Thx for likin´it.

:duff

Terminator´s about to become my biggest collection, now that Todd McFarlane won´t do any Spawn...sadly.

:cut

Next ones will be the new HT Terminators from T2 and in near future Iron Man Mark II and DX TDK Batman, but that´s it now for quite a while...

:)

Hey EndoSickness...
Cooles Zeug. :clap
Erinnert mich ein bisschen an meine Anfänge im Figuren/Sammel Bereich. Bin selbst ein großer Terminator Fan. Hab allerdings aufgehört die McF und Neca Figuren zu sammeln und hab stattdessen in die Sideshowschiene gewechselt. Habe allerding alle meine Actionfiguren noch sicher verpackt zu Hause. Der 12" T-800 Pescadero is ne klasse Figur. Wollt ich mir eigentlich auch zulegen. Dachte aber das selbe wie du, als Hot Toys den T-800 angekündigt hat. Jetzt muss dieser her! :bborg

Ah, noch ein deutscher, Moin.^^

Ich war nie der Typ der die Sachen verpackt gelassen hat, sah da nie den Sinn drin, aber das sieht jeder anders und stumpf auf Sideshow wechseln würd mir auch nich liegen.

Die Statuen sehen unglaublich aus, aber ich brauch da dran Sachen die sich bewegen, so das man die auch mal anders posen kann, weisste?

Bin irgendwo n Spielkind geblieben...

:p

Ah, noch ein deutscher, Moin.^^

Ich war nie der Typ der die Sachen verpackt gelassen hat, sah da nie den Sinn drin, aber das sieht jeder anders und stumpf auf Sideshow wechseln würd mir auch nich liegen.

Die Statuen sehen unglaublich aus, aber ich brauch da dran Sachen die sich bewegen, so das man die auch mal anders posen kann, weisste?

Bin irgendwo n Spielkind geblieben...

:p

Anfänglich hab ich mein Zeug auch ausgepackt. Zum Schluss hin wollte ich dann nur meine Serien komplettieren und hab die Figuren einfach verpackt gelassen.

Für die verschiedenen Posen eignen sich ja die Hot Toys teile richtig gut. Aber weist du ja selbst, da du den T-600 hast. Is auch verdammt super die Figur.

Freu mich auch schon total auf den Hot Toys T-800. Der wird bestimmt klasse. Sind halt dafür auch ein bisschen teurer als die normalen Actionfiguren. Aber die Qualität stimmt ja meistens.

Ja, auf den bin ich auch richtig geil, echt ma.

Die beiden 600´er die ich hab sind schon der Hammer, aber mit Arnie wird der Vogel abgeschossen.

Bin bloß noch unschlüssig was ich mir hol. Ich hab die Theorie das HT DX-mäßig richtig am rad drehen wird und den Battle Damaged vllt mit PERS ausstatten wird, also beweglichem Endoauge.

Wie geil wär das denn?

Updated my Terminator Collection and finally something new:

Hot Toys Terminator Salvation John Connor (Final Battle)

HT_JC_FB_02.jpg

HT_JC_FB_03.jpg

HT_JC_FB_04.jpg

HT_JC_FB_07.jpg

HT_JC_FB_08.jpg

HT_JC_FB_09.jpg

HT_JC_FB_10.jpg

HT_JC_FB_12.jpg

HT_JC_FB_13.jpg

HT_JC_FB_14.jpg

wow, noch ein verrückter mehr:D

das ist ne klasse Sammlung die Du hast, Glückwunsch!!:clap:clap:clap

Mir gefällt wie Du die Sachen präsentierst, sieht alles richtig ordentlich und ansprechend aus!

Hast Du Deine Sammlung in der ganzen Bude oder in einem extra Zimmer??

Grüsse aus dem Süden der Nation:D

Back