Does everyone know about the Sideshow Freaks chatroom?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone didn't know already, there is a chatroom on this site. It's located on the green bar at the top of the page. Just click on 'Chat' and select JavaChat. I've gone in there a few times, but there are only a couple people and no one talks.:confused:

The chatroom is pretty slow during the day, go in the evening between 7 and 11 or 12 and its usually a little more active. I've been busy with school, so I haven't been in as much lately, but its great fun.

Wanted to add, Thursday nights after the newsletter seem to be pretty good too.

Yes, I'm trying a find a way to make it more popular and the scheduled Thurs. chats are a start at that. Check the announcement on the entry page to the forum. But people should feel free to pop in at any time, you never know who might be lurking about.

I don't think many people know about. I've been posting here for a couple months and just found out about the chatroom yesterday because someone told me about it in the Sideshowtoys chatroom.

JustinLuck said:
Still no one's talking in the chatroom...tsk...tsk... ;)

Erm, I guess I should have mentioned, weekends tend to be a bit slow too.

EDIT: Just stopped in the chat room there's several of us in there now having a...lively discussion...

Last edited:
TheWitchKing said:
We are waiting for you now Justin! WE ARE SERVING DRINKS AND CHIPS! :rock

Shouldn't that be pie and chips? I mean who doesn't want free pie and chips. It's pie...and its chips...

JustinLuck, You quit the chat room before we can even say hi! Several times!

Ummm, JustinLuck, I was in the chatroom all evening along with a few others. When you come in, you really should stay for longer then 15 seconds and we will talk. I promise. I noticed you coming in several times this evening and others also, but if you don't stay for a minute to give a chance for us to at least type HI, then you can say that no one chats, but we're in there now and having a nice chat

Justin, there is no possible way for us to respond when you join/part within 5 seconds. There are always a few people in the room, myself, Beruthiel and a couple others who idle there 24/7. I think Dave did a great job scheduling the thursday chats, they are coming along quite nicely, we had around 20 in there last thursday and even since then I think we're starting to see a higher average of chatters. We've also gotten a few people interested in SSF who were not even collectors before and simply were idling on the other rooms of the network.

Back