Who is the current favorite Late Night Talk Show host?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Late Night's Best Host?

• Total voters

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the crap going on with NBC and Jay, Conan, etc, I thought I'd ask this question. IMO, in terms of body of work and consistency, I would have to go with Conan O'brien. I would prefer Jay to quit and let Conan keep the Tonight Show and see how it goes.

Conan is the only one I take the time to watch faithfully.

I have paid attention to Leno now and then, but I will never give him another minute of my time after what he is trying to do to Conan.

Conan is the only one I take the time to watch faithfully.

I have paid attention to Leno now and then, but I will never give him another minute of my time after what he is trying to do to Conan.

I agree. Bad form Jay...he should know when to fold em...I have never found him to be funny whatsoever. And what sickens me is NBC is so damn faithful to Jay...

Conan is by far the most intelligent and consistently funny program, followed by Dave. I have never really cared much for Leno, his humor just isn't that funny. :monkey1

I like both Conan and Letterman, but Craig Ferguson makes me laugh out loud. He's always funny to me.

Conan then Letterman, then all the rest.

I'm not a fan of Jay cause he's nothing without his writers. Conan and Dave are funny enough on their own. I wish Jay would call it quits already.

Leno is the most unfunny comedian ever.

First he screws Dave, now Conan. What a tool. Just call it quits you hack.

I think they all suck. But Leno has a awesome car collection and knows all about them, so he gets my vote.

Ferguson. The fact that he will turn the jokes on himself, but yet get incredibly personal and put himself out there is rare and I enjoy his sense of humor. This is a man who said no Britney Spears jokes when she had her breakdown, eulogized both his parents, had his mother as a guest and did a milestone show entirely with puppets. He does his own thing and makes it entertaining. What makes me said is that if he ever does take over for Letterman, I think this would all be gone.

Chevy Chase

chase_0.jpg

The only person who still had a good show during the writer's strike was Conan IMO. He really knows how to be funny without a script, and the beard was all WIN.

I like Letterman and Conan, but I'll watch any of them if they have the right guest on.

I used to like Craig Kilbourn too.
Oh lord, I remember when he hosted the Daily Show. Always came off as an arrogant ass to me.

Personally, I have enjoyed Conan more over the years, but Fergeson is very good as well. Can't stand Leno. Letterman is OK. Carson was great. Also enjoyed Arsenio Hall as a youngster. Who else would interview Jason Voorhees or have a wrestling match on his show?

I don't know all the details of what's going on now, but if Leno got better ratings than Conan, I can't argue the business side. Sucks for Conan, but does he actually deserve anything? He's a multi-millionaire. I feel no real pity for the guy losing the gig, but would be saddened that I wouldn't be able to catch his show more often. Leno is not remotely funny and annoys me, but it isn't surprising to me that millions of Americans would want to watch his mind-numbing nonsense every night.

Back