Show your Shelves only 4 DC-Batman-Superman-Hot Toys Shelves!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josemanuelr8212

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well..I really hope we can be able to show just ours shelves and collection Batman-Superman anything to do with DC.

But really this site have a SHOW YOUR SHELVES but is only Marvel and other movies replicas .. which is nice but i hope you guys can loads some pictures of your own collection HOT TOYS specially ..TDK-BB Im sure for what I have see so far many of you guys have some really amazing Shelves so let show it

thanks to all of you .. freaks out there .. !!!

Yes, a bit like that but some of us have other things in there .. than batman ..

I would like to see more batman hot toys and other statues of batman and toys from other makers and collections ...

New here and just wanted to post some of Hot Toys Kitbashes. Both are Hot Toys Muscular bodies.

pretty nice looking, but what are those white lines on superman's suit? :confused:

The piping(I think that's what they are called)? The suit is from the Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 and 1 figure. It has the piping found in the suit from the movie.

are you kidding? :D just read your posted quote again :monkey5

HAHA I know they're muscle bodies, but there are quite a few muscle bodies out there, i.e.-Chris Redfields is different from the Billie Sole muscle body. The Billy Sole one is different than the Rocky one etc.

Outside of the Hot Toys stuff and all the DC Direct figures of Batman, these are a few custom pieces.

28uqzxw.jpg

1zefr7o.jpg

30tl4e8.jpg

What body did you use for that Superman? It looks amazing. :monkey5

I used the Hot Toys muscular body that resembled the Rambo one. I bought it off a seller on ebay. I think it was the special ops one. Not entirely sure. I used the Rocky body for the Batman. Getting the suits on was difficult. I slit the Superman one down the back and it took lots of pulling and tugging...

Back