Tiki Stitch!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
I really like Eric Tan and have his retro Indiana Jones prints. I saw on his blog that he had created this custom Tiki Stitch last year, and it's cool to see that it's being reproduced. I think I'd like to get this once the tax return rolls in.

I passed over that in the newsletter, but I looked at it on their site and it looks pretty cool.

tikistitch.jpg

The previous 18" vinyl Stitch was $280. This one is shorter at 10" but cheaper at $90. (And I love the style far more.)

This is adorable. I think I might get this. I wonder if other custom Stitches will be reproduced?

I was so excited when I read they were re-producing Eric Tan's Stitch! Saw it in person at D23. Stitch + Tiki = WIN! If you're on the fence, better hurry! Only 300 are going to be made, so they won't last long!

I wonder if other custom Stitches will be reproduced?

According to Mindstyle's blog, Tiki Stitch is only the first in their line of artist re-imaginings. For Comic-Con, they'll have Tron Stitch:
Stitch-TRON-blog.JPG

And for Halloween, they'll have Haunted Mansion Stitch:
3914144931_b5b4e53ac9.jpg

I saw a bunch of their Stitch interpretation at last years comic con. I'm glad they are making this available because I am really interested in one of theirs. The Stitch with a lot of teeth like a shark. I took pics of all of them I'll see if im not lazy to post them later.

okay..too lazy to look in my photo gallery but found one on the web:

The Stitch on the top middle.

3748585915_67f0ff000d.jpg

pic courtesy of Toysrevil

Tron Stitch rocks. I'll have to try and get him as well. I sense another collection starting, especially if Mindstyle goes beyond 2010 to release more pieces.

I was so excited when I read they were re-producing Eric Tan's Stitch! Saw it in person at D23. Stitch + Tiki = WIN! If you're on the fence, better hurry! Only 300 are going to be made, so they won't last long!

According to Mindstyle's blog, Tiki Stitch is only the first in their line of artist re-imaginings. For Comic-Con, they'll have Tron Stitch:
Stitch-TRON-blog.JPG

And for Halloween, they'll have Haunted Mansion Stitch:
3914144931_b5b4e53ac9.jpg

Oh crap, those are NICE especially the Tron. I'll most likely pass due to pricetag.

They must really like Stitch over there. I think the tiki one is pretty cool, if I were a fan of the movie I would likely buy it.

Did anyone have any interest in those two mindstyle Mickey things? I saw them and my reacton was wtf?

Any updates for this piece? I'm on the waitlist, but I'm not holding my breath for it to convert.

Finally!
Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Tiki Stitch Art Toy Collectible (ATC) Figure will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 20 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, August 1, 2010 through your online account.
I just hope they answer my shipping quote email in time...

Back