Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandy_man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HT_T2_T800_PR01.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS117: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie. The sophisticated T800 collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted muscular body and detailed head.

The 1/6th scale T800 specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T800 in the movie Terminator 2
- Newly developed rubber upper body with PVC material limbs, further stands out the muscular body and which also highly imitates the genuine Arnold one in the T2 movie
- Stands even taller with approximately 32 cm height
- Over 30 points of articulations
-Two pairs of interchangeable palms (a pair of punches and a pair of relaxed palms) plus one right palm for holding the shotgun
- An interchangeable left forearm featuring bloody and articulated endoskeleton
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Detailed Accessories:
- A pistol
- A shotgun
- Costume of black leather-like jacket and pants, grey-color T-shirt and black-color boots which imitates his style in the movie
- A leather-like belt with buckle
- Gold-color rose box with a bunch of 6 red roses
- Black-lens sunglasses with black-color frame
- Figure base with T800 nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: Early Q2 2010

© 2010 Canal + DA

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd

HT_T2_T800_PR02.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR03.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR04.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR05.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR06.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR07.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR08.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR09.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR10.jpg

Last edited:
2010 looks very promising this year. so sad for my bank account. I just hope they don't milk this line like Hot Toys always do:banghead

Looks great! I just hope they add a black t-shirt as that is what he wore in the Mall scene with the Rose Box. Sure a black T-shirt isn't hard to come by, but in reality, it should be the color included with this figure instead of grey. Grey was later in the film. And since I doubt we get more than one non-battle damaged Arnie, it would be nice to make it inclusive by having both shirts. Other than that, a great figure!

I just hope a T-1000 is on the way now!

If someone can get HR versions of these photos that'd be nice, the ones posted right now are cropped differently.

9a.jpg

6a.jpg

Also looking for this.

16a.jpg

So much for tradition. :lol Well, Wookster will get the next set of figure specs up first next time, then.

Like I said in the previous T800 thread, if you aren't happy with this T800 figure, then good luck finding something better.

Wookster can still come through, there's an image missing for HR, and I'd actually like to see the HT versions as well, I want to see what the 10 banner is at the bottom.

16a.jpg

Be awesome if Sideshow offers some super high res copies.

Looks like they are using the same body design as Wolverine. He is 2 cm taller which looks to be about 3/4" taller then the standard. Will be interesting to see him standing next to other figures.

No, they are pullin the usual connor V1 X V2 concept; whereby they 'accidently' switched the accurate guns. So that fans who wants a movie accurate costume, would have to get both versions.

Looks great! I just hope they add a black t-shirt as that is what he wore in the Mall scene with the Rose Box. Sure a black T-shirt isn't hard to come by, but in reality, it should be the color included with this figure instead of grey. Grey was later in the film. And since I doubt we get more than one non-battle damaged Arnie, it would be nice to make it inclusive by having both shirts. Other than that, a great figure!

I just hope a T-1000 is on the way now!

No, they are pullin the usual connor V1 X V2 concept; whereby they 'accidently' switched the accurate guns. So that fans who wants a movie accurate costume, would have to get both versions.

Except people really have room to call them out this time. Connor was somewhat forgivable because you have to really watch the movie to understand his use of the guns.

However, T2 has been out for nearly 20 years, if you don't know what's right for the film by now, you shouldn't be making figures based on movies, or you're screwing people.

I've already posted to their FB page about the shirt.

It was probably a design choice. They wanted to contrast the look more instead of him being in all black. Besides he had a grey shirt when he cut off the flesh from his arm. And that arm looks ten times better then the box o roses.

Wookster can still come through, there's an image missing for HR, and I'd actually like to see the HT versions as well, I want to see what the 10 banner is at the bottom.

Be awesome if Sideshow offers some super high res copies.

the newsletter said its their tenth anniversary

From Newsletter:
"Hope you enjoyed a fun year of 2009! Have you counted how many collectibles you got last year?

This year is very special for Hot Toys! Guess what it is? You may already know that this is our 10TH ANNIVERSARY! Stay tuned with us for update and our surprise to fans!

Have a fruitful and happy brand new 2010! Hope you will have a bigger collectible family this year!"

so maybe that...

It was probably a design choice. They wanted to contrast the look more instead of him being in all black. Besides he had a grey shirt when he cut off the flesh from his arm. And that arm looks ten times better then the box o roses.

Who cares about design choices, the figure is meant to be authentic and accurrate, and black t-shirt is accurrate to the rose box/sunglasses segment of the film.

No one's saying don't include the grey, it goes with the endo arm, but add in also a black one, it's an inaccurrate figure without it, and to go through all the work on the head and everything and slip on small, yet obvious detail like that is silly.

It seems like it'd be an easy enough accessory to include, and HT is known to make changes post-official specs being released. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

If not, they might just throw it in with the next successive T800 release. They did something similar with the Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield figures -- the second version (S.T.A.R.S) included a shirt that could be used with the first version.

Back