Hot toys comic version carnage and venom coming???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this posted over at toysdaily, does anyone know if this is a confirmed list of things to come?

"Hot Toys 2010 top-secret disclosed
2010 getting ready to Figure (if nothing unexpected happens)

Marvel Comic characters (comics) - Spiderman Venom & Carnage Invisible Woman from Fantastic Four

X-men (movie version) City Hunter (manga version)

Superman (Christopher Reeve)

Micheal Jackson - Bad

Last but not least:

Iron Man Environment whole laboratory, can be placed complete Iron Man (Mark II - VI + War Machine

EDIT: LINK https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-118685-4-1.html

If Hot toys make comic version of Marvel caracters, I will jump on the1/6 market again.Will finally have something to put in those detolfs.

Wow, invisible woman based on Jessica Alba!:banana
hopefully hottoy jusify the face correctly.

I've been impatiently awaiting for them to announce Marvel Comic figures, I really hope this is true!! :rock

The Reeve Superman is great news too!

wonder if hot toys is able to do a hulk fiigure?

There have been a couple of board members whom have been saying HT is doing Marvel Comic characters and that the first HT Hulk would be the Comic based one.

wake me when they make a 1/6 Hulk(yeah I know it would require it's own body) or Punisher.

It makes sense to wait until a comic license for HT to do a Hulk. They can reuse the body on a ton of variants not to mention the multiple film versions.

It makes sense to wait until a comic license for HT to do a Hulk. They can reuse the body on a ton of variants not to mention the multiple film versions.

man I hope we get these comic based figs from ht... I miss collecting marvel (mls with toybiz back in the day, I stopped at hasblow).

This seems unlikely. We know City Hunter, X-Men movie and Bad are confirmed. But if you're doing comic versions of Marvel characters why in the world would Carnage, Venom and Invisible Woman be the first out of the gate?

Of course, Medicom did do Carnage and Venom, so perhaps these 2 characters are wildly popular in Asia. But for a casual Marvel fan it seems like a sure way to start the line off with a whimper.

Back