still not got my order from monkey depot..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered tuns and tuns of crap from them, never had a prob.

Have you called them?

Not sure if this would impact your situation, but I ordered some things from an Asia ebay seller . This was their message:

"Due to Economic crisis, number of flights by the Forwarder is reduced.
They could not afford to arrange the flight daily. Therefore, we are informed by HK Post that the delivery day would be affected. If you normally take 14 days to receive the parcel, now it would be 21 days."

Not sure if this would impact your item, but you never know.

They're right down the street from me, I drive by their shop daily. Give me the info and I'll go in there and bust some heads.

Had a couple of things take a LOOOOONG time to come through myself,but they've always got here,I'd mail 'em to be honest and get a despatch date from them,

Kindest regards
Tys

They're right down the street from me, I drive by their shop daily. Give me the info and I'll go in there and bust some heads.

:lol:lol

i might hold u to that mate lol

Had a couple of things take a LOOOOONG time to come through myself,but they've always got here,I'd mail 'em to be honest and get a despatch date from them,

Kindest regards
Tys

yeah ive emailed them anyway so ill wait and see if ihear frm them now.

Since everyone's had a good experience with them, I had been waiting for a thread like this to tell my MD story.
Not too long ago (May, last year, I think), I placed an order with them and never received the item (at least 2 months had passed since the day I placed my order). I contacted them twice via email with no response and yes, I did give them enough days to respond to each of my emails. The third time I emailed them, I wrote that if I didn't get a reply, I would have to tell my Credit Card company about the incident and that I wouldn't recommend them to my fellow customizers/collectors anymore. The very next day I got a call from someone at their office telling me that since I didn't choose priority with tracking, it was basically my own fault if it got lost during shipping. I asked him if he could check when was it shipped. He didn't have a date, so he basically couldn't confirm if the item had been shipped or not. I told them that either way, I had not received the item I paid for and what really upset me was that they were ignoring my emails. The person who called then asked me why did I threaten call my credit card company, and then gave me this sob story about how they were a small company and that they "were people too" and why was I doing all this to them. Anyway, to make this story short, he said he would send me the item "again" but this time via priority mail with delivery confirmation so he could have proof that it had been sent (you know, in case I still went to my credit card company), and do you know what the bastard did? HE SENT ME AN EMPTY PRIORITY BOX, with delivery confirmation. He got his proof of shipping, but I never actually received the item.
So there, that's my story with monkey depot.

I double dog dare you, the owner (Brady) always packs heat. Trust me. :monkey3 And to answer this thread just give them a call, I am sure they'll take care of you. They're good peeps.

I've ordered a bunch from them and my items have always arrived quickly (and I always choose the cheapest shipping options). So no problems here.

Ordered from them a lot, never had any issue.

My question is why start a thread if you haven't even tried contacting them yet?

you know what the bastard did? HE SENT ME AN EMPTY PRIORITY BOX, with delivery confirmation.
He got his proof of shipping, but I never actually received the item.

"Even to a guy like me, that's cold..."
coldz.jpg

Ordered from them a lot, never had any issue.

My question is why start a thread if you haven't even tried contacting them yet?
--

I thought this forum's reputation by default is complaining?

:D

Seriously though . . . I respectfully concur.

I don't purchase from Monkey Depot on a regular basis, but when I do . . . I never experienced any problem with them.

Back