If you've seen a ghost what did it look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannieDarKo

Destined Tragic Soul
Reaction score
Well a good buddy of mine has some strange ???? going on. It isn't me because I would have no problem admitting it. And Davey, this is NOT a drunk post I promise. The guy claims to see blurry figures, shadows, ghosts with blurry faces, to even full flesh and blood looking entities that look pale. I'm coming to conclusion that he may be schizophrenic and feel the need to talk to his family even though I don't know them very well. I feel bad for the guy because the fustration and fear in his face seems pretty legit. So......has anyone had any strange encounters and what did they look like?

Get a ouija board. Turn off all the lights where he sees these things and light some candles. Ask the ghosts some questions. Make sure and post a video in this thread so we can watch it. :angelsmil

that sounds pretty creepy man. I seen what I think was a ghost years ago. Standing on the top of a small building looking down at me.
One of these cap things on his head , looked like a pilot. It was about 2am too so it freaked me out.

wildaj.jpg

Considering how we can induce hallucinations with drugs, it doesn't seem to me that it is at all unlikely that some people have chemical imbalances occurring naturally that produce the same results.

I'm not saying "ghosts" or spirits or whatever don't exist, but the only guy I ever knew who claimed to see them regularly was DEFINITELY off his rocker and had severe emotional problems. Considering there was something wrong with his brain to begin with I'd say it's more likely that was the case than him actually seeing spirits.

Well The Entity is dutch so we all know what that smoke is on his pic. :lol

Only kidding Ingo :D

Well The Entity is dutch so we all know what that smoke is on his pic. :lol

Only kidding Ingo :D

I'm sure if it was a video tape you'd hear the sweet sounds of a bong in the background :lol

I kid too Ingo :D

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Awesome comments you guys!!! :duff

But in all honesty... I have no idea what it is what's on the pic... :huh
Only that it scared the cr*p out of me when I saw it :horror

well i've had several encounter's with ""ghosts"" but the one that the more i think about it the more it creeps me out is when i was at my brother's house for the weekend and it was 2 am and i walked out of the room towards his room i saw what i thought was my sister in law walking out of the room and down the stairway i saw her walk down and turn on the hallway light downstairs and i walked into his room i went to go ask for a bottle of tums and both my brother and his wife were asleep

Considering how we can induce hallucinations with drugs, it doesn't seem to me that it is at all unlikely that some people have chemical imbalances occurring naturally that produce the same results.

I'm not saying "ghosts" or spirits or whatever don't exist, but the only guy I ever knew who claimed to see them regularly was DEFINITELY off his rocker and had severe emotional problems. Considering there was something wrong with his brain to begin with I'd say it's more likely that was the case than him actually seeing spirits.

Very good point. Natural imbalance is often common with depression, ADD, etc etc. I'm sure with a more sever case of imbalance could cause these encounters.

Same here I haven't actually seen one but stuff being moved and experiences with my friend whenever we were younger, forced me to only believe.

I haven't, but my mother has seen several, they are not translucent and appear very real, she even had a conversation with one & didn't realise until her friend (who saw it as well & ran) told her he'd been dead for some months.
PS: When I say I haven't I have seen a cat that didn't exist

Back