Frodo tomorrow online ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 99.9% sure that in about six hours, you will be able to log in to your newsletter account at Sideshow's website and order Frodo.

Just use this Josh.

3005px.jpg

From last week's podcast:

"Lord of the Rings news: Mr. Frodo, where are you? We'll tell you where he is! He'll be preordering on our site next week. Frodo is the next figure offered to fans from our Lord of the Rings Premium Format collection."

So unless they have changed their minds, we'll be ordering him in this week's newsletter--that is, tonight.

tomandshell said:
From last week's podcast:

So unless they have changed their minds, we'll be ordering him in this week's newsletter--that is, tonight.

We shall see. ;)

I'm starting to feel like it won't be up for pre-order until next week or whatever weekend Toyfair begins. I'm sure there won't be a shortage of product to unveil at Toyfair but maybe SS is still holding off on the full preview/pre-order thing until then. I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight in either case.:cool:

Thanks for digging that up from the Podcast, Tom.

Now we have Hard Info vs. Josh's Deodorated Mole Skillz. I'm curious to see the outcome.

Seretur said:

Now we have Hard Info vs. Josh's Deodorated Mole Skillz. I'm curious to see the outcome.

Well, it's a twelve round slugfest only seen on PPV for $49.95!!:wacky

Seretur said:

Well, I have no buddies or sources at Sideshow to give me any kind of privileged inside scoop--I'm just basing my thoughts off of what Sideshow has told the public. If Josh knows something they haven't told the masses, then Frodo may indeed not be going on sale tonight. They don't have to do what they said they were going to do in the podcast. If something has changed, then those of us who aren't "in the club" will find out in due time.

Actually, it wouldn't really surprise me if they waited until closer to Toy Fair to release him for ordering--plus, if they have decided to do a Priority Preorder for him, then it would have to be delayed to give them time to announce it. We shall see...

tomandshell said:
Well, I have no buddies or sources at Sideshow to give me any kind of privileged inside scoop--I'm just basing my thoughts off of what Sideshow has told the public. If Josh knows something they haven't told the masses, then Frodo may indeed not be going on sale tonight. They don't have to do what they said they were going to do in the podcast. If something has changed, then those of us who aren't "in the club" will find out in due time.

Actually, it wouldn't really surprise me if they waited until closer to Toy Fair to release him for ordering--plus, if they have decided to do a Priority Preorder for him, then it would have to be delayed to give them time to announce it. We shall see...

This guys gut instinct is good..........he & myself both had a instinct about grey hulk

Back