Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone pick up any of the new WWE figures? I havent watched WWE in a long time but decidded to pick up a few of them. Mainly wanted JEricho since he was my favorite back then, but had to get him in the 2 pack with HBK. They did have the singel carded one, but that one wore pink lined tights while the 2 pack one had blue. Also got the higher priced CM Punk which isn't all that great face wise.

201_1949.jpg

I'm done with wrestling figures. Jakks' Classic Superstars are all I need.

Thanks Jeremy and Jakks for developing such an awesome line of figures. It was a fun ride collecting them.

DSC08783.jpg

holy crap! that's some collection you have their wraith. i'm still shocked by the news that bret hart is next week's RAW guest host. i feel i should buy a hart figure to mark the occasion. :D

I used to collect the classic superstars Shawn Michaels figures many years ago,now i collect the Jakks Rocky line which i have every single figure of.

I am actually planning on getting the Entrance Greats Shawn Michaels from mattel,i always enjoyed watching HBK and a Wrestlemania 12 full gear figure is a must have.

The triple H and Mysterio figures look great too.

https://www.ringsidecollectibles.co...mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=R&Category_Code=EG1

have jakks stopped making the classic superstars line now?

Yeah, Jakks lost the WWE license to Mattel. The license officially expired today.

Jakks picked up the UFC license last year to attempt to fill in the gap.

Huge wrestling fan but I think Jakks burnt me out on my wrestling collectibles. I may get my favorites though if they're made, Regal, Finlay, Goldust

Mattel have started with WWE,Jakks allready made different sizes on their figures,next should be 1/6 scale,a Mania 12 HBK in 1/6 would be great!!!

If they did that Shawn Michaels they would need to give him the articulation of an elite figure. Cause as it is now the entrance figures have basic movement.

Picked up Evan Bourne w/ belt #286/1000 and Triple H

201_1956.jpg

At the 2008 NY Toy Fair there were 1:6 wrestling figures with cloth outfits. I can't recall who made them. Does anyone kno9w who it was and if they ever came out? They looked decent on display.

Im on the fence about this line. It has its pluses and minuses. I bought two of my favorite wrestlers out of the selection that K Mart had today, Jericho and Batista, wanted Elite Mysterio but he was not there. While these two look decent some, like the Morrison and Miz 2 pack looked deplorable.

Pluses: Different body types that are more realistic (yet they still do not have nipples), accurate logos, unique pads, colored tattoos, accurate scale height wise. Divas.

Minuses: Heads are a lot worse than Jakk's, they are a bit too tiny overall, basic figures are in a bit of a stiff pose, elites look a bit junky especially the ones with the rubber coats. Some things looked just terrible, like how HHH's hair connected to his head. Jakks wins all the way with their heads.

I have a pretty rich DA collection from Jakks, all are modded to look better, some times they need a lot of modding like this Jericho, repainted head and accurate kickpads added. or my Christian which has UFC arms, custom designed belt, repainted and resculpted heads. I used dullcoat on all of the Jakks figures and as the pics suggest the Mattels need it too. My mattels are not modded although i did repaint jericho's eyebrows and gave his lips some pigment. both helped his likeness...

jericho1.jpg

wweall.jpg

I wish the elite figures had better sculpts and cloth for all the clothing parts. The plastic jackets on undertaker and edge look cheap. The added articulation is nice though. So limited with the basic figures though, wish they had actual painted headsculpts to make them look a little more alive.

Finished my first video on the Jericho and Shawn 2 pack as well as the Triple H single figure. The 2 pack is on my channel now and gonna be editing Triple H soon. I thought about getting the entrance Triple H earlier today but passed for now.

These look pretty good, I think Jakks has better headsculpts though. I always wanted a Bret Hart 1/6 figure so I got this sculpted, right in time for Bret's return to Raw tonight. Excited about the monday night war tomorrow, haven't followed wrestling in almost a decade.

brethart3.jpg

Im so excited about Bret coming back. Im from Calgary and he wasa childhood hero of mine. I ill be watching Raw tonight all the way. I may tivo TNA and watch it tomorrow on the usual fast forward.

The Jakks Belts don't look to bad on the Mattel figures. Think I might have to pick up the Undisputed belt off ebay or something.

201_1966.jpg

Also picked up Heritage Stone Cold as well as the RAW ring. Hopefully I can get some goodies tomorrow from TRU since I got that 20% WWE coupon still.

Back