We need a new Joe Announcement.. Its been dead in here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, coming from the regular Joe line there is big lulls in announcements...

What are you talking about? :confused: They're only supposed to do 4 figures per year and how many have they announced to date? Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, Crimson Cobra Commander (for those counting), Cobra Trooper, Storm Shadow, Cobra Officer, Duke, Fire Fly, and the Cobra Sniper. Plus, we've already been told that Beachhead's in the pipeline as well as Scarlett with the Baroness coming in 2011 (or did I mix the broads up? :lol). In addition there've been two environments, the ho-hum Waypoint 12 and the Cobra Throne. They've already upped the anny for next year by two to four figures (not including con/event exclusives), so I think they're doing just fine.

I'm not so interested in another Joe announcement anytime soon. But another good Joe announcement when one comes would be nice. Haven't had one since Duke.

I guess its just me then..

I got Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander as gifts for Christmas and not I am excited to fill my shelf with them.

I guess its just me then..

I got Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander as gifts for Christmas and now I am excited to fill my shelf with them.

Sideshow stated they will be increasing them from the original plan of 4 a year.

Sniper ships next month and Duke not too long after him.

Think we will see Duke in late Jan or more likely Feb?

I think we will see some sort of WIP on something during the 12 days of xmas. Knowing SS it will be day 12..

Day 12 and a Diorama.... :pow

Fingers crossed for CG though. :naughty Wouldn't turn Beachhead down either...or anyone else.

guy with a membership less than a month complaining about the activity of the forum.

i would rate the thread if i could 1 star

In all seriousness I posted this because of my new excitement to the line and my desire for more... more figures, more environment sets, etc..

What we really need is more Joker figures and less everything else. Taking a dumb Joker anybody?:huh

Back