Another Lame Apology Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know I've pissed a lot of you off in the past couple weeks. I've been making enemies left and right. Well I have personal problems I'm dealing with, but it's no excuse for the jerk I've been so I want to say that I'm sorry. Especially to the lovely Canadian crowd we have here. I have nothing but love for my fellow North Americans so I don't know why I gave you guys such a hard time in your own thread. I want to especially shout out to Voorhees, Valfar, Jinxx, King Darkness, EVILFACE, and Shai. I really am sorry that I was such a jackass to you guys when you didn't deserve it. Trust me that I will get my comeuppance. I'm quite literally knocking on heaven's door at this sorry state of my disease. When you know you're dying, your inhibitions fly right out the window which is why I've been such an a'hole. But that still doesn't give me an excuse.

I am really sorry.

-Cloud-

That was a thoughtful post Cloud.

I can't imagine what you are going through right now, but just know that we have a really good community here and if you ever need to talk/vent or just want to have a good laugh, we are here for you.

Damn, woman! You're worse than Eli!:lol:monkey3

All is forgiven! I'm a naturalized Canadian anyway!...maybe why I appreciate it more.:D:peace

Thanks guys. I appreciate it a lot.

Eli is a good kid. Very honest and open. I don't mind being lumped in a category with him.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it a lot.

Eli is a good kid. Very honest and open. I don't mind being lumped in a category with him.

I jokingly called him a drama queen on his anger management thread. Guess what happened next....hmph!*cold shoulders*

I'm not trying to be a drama queen, or an attention whore, or a pity case. I'm just kind of feeling remorse for offending so many people and want to make amends.

I rather enjoyed your bad attitude of late! I am still not sure what I did to personally offend you but you most definitely dont owe me an apology. I never took offense, so no harm done.

Of every member on the board its only Eli I really cant stand.

I lost my Dad to cancer a couple years ago and that ???? is no joke. Best of luck in your fight Cloud, never give up.

And by all means keep being a big caca, it gives me something interesting to read at work :rock :rock :rock :rock

I had no idea you were battling cancer cloud ............ I am very sorry to hear this and hope you beat it one day. I never took offense to your posts and there is no need for an apology either.

???? happens ............ its just a thread board and imo its nothing more than a place to shoot the ???? anyway.

:peace

I think we can all agree on 2 things.

1: Cloud does not owe anyone an apology

&

2: Eli's parents owe all of us an apology

:lecture

Do not go gentle into that good night--
But rage, rage, against the dying of the light...

Get your entire collection together and sell it. Grab your passport and take all of your money to the airport. Get the first flight to the most exotic place you've always wanted to go to... and live.

I wish you well.

Cloud...you are a pretty cool person in my book. We all have our moments so don't sweat it to much.

I lost my Father to cancer in 1994, he never gave up fighting it. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you beat it.

I rather enjoyed your bad attitude of late! I am still not sure what I did to personally offend you but you most definitely dont owe me an apology. I never took offense, so no harm done.

Of every member on the board its only Eli I really cant stand.

I lost my Dad to cancer a couple years ago and that ???? is no joke. Best of luck in your fight Cloud, never give up.

And by all means keep being a big caca, it gives me something interesting to read at work :rock :rock :rock :rock

I think we can all agree on 2 things.

1: Cloud does not owe anyone an apology

&

2: Eli's parents owe all of us an apology

:lecture

These two post are why King is...well...the King! :rock :lol :rock :lol :rock

Back