New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's baaaaack!

Buffy1.jpg

Buffy3.jpg

Buffy4.jpg

Buffy2.jpg

This is pretty cool news for Buffy fans. It looks like they're going to do a lot with the license. Nice to see them revisit it.

Tom really moves his hands a lot when talking. :D

Glad to see the Buffy fans getting some love from Sideshow again, but I can't say I'm too crazy about that throne. It's feels more Doctor Doom than Buffy. I'm sure it's been done before, but it seems like posing her chilling on a gravestone would more iconic, maybe with a vampire just begnning to emerge from the ground.

Glad to see the Buffy fans getting some love from Sideshow again, but I can't say I'm too crazy about that throne. It's feels more Doctor Doom than Buffy. I'm sure it's been done before, but it seems like posing her chilling on a gravestone would more iconic, maybe with a vampire just begnning to emerge from the ground.

That I would agree with but we will see what they come up with next.

Sorry, I'm having to watch this video a few times. Simply awesome. Just awesome....:monkey2

I love that they're still releasing Buffy stuff, but I'm really not digging this. I'd rather it be a scene from the show rather than this. Looks kinda, I dunno, evil. I guess I'll hold further comment until the piece is done.

Faith looks nice, and Willow with stuffed werewolf exclusive?!? Yes please!

This is the way I look at it. It is like the Marvel statues where the artist is adding a bit of their own into the statue to make it unique. I am 100% cool with it not being directly related to the show because it makes it different. I hope this line goes on a for a while and they can have multiple Buffy's and definitely one with a grave would rock!

I'm curious about the size of the statues. I hate tiny "statues". They look like action figures. I like something you can details on from across the room.

Since they mentioned "comiquettes" I'm guessing these would be a decent size.

This is the way I look at it. It is like the Marvel statues where the artist is adding a bit of their own into the statue to make it unique. I am 100% cool with it not being directly related to the show because it makes it different. I hope this line goes on a for a while and they can have multiple Buffy's and definitely one with a grave would rock!

I couldn't agree with you more, Something. Is this an iconic pose that I remember from the show? No. Do I still love the piece? Yes. Why? Because its an interpretation of the Slayer that is tastefully done and one that I never honestly thought of or imagined, and YET IT WORKS. Instead of rehashing the same look over and over again, why not try something different? That's exactly what Sideshow did and a point that they made clear in the video. Job well done.

Back