Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the base with the ghosts on it. Great pose, sculpt and everything! I wonder how big it is though - doesn't look very shelf friendly.

The paint is great, too bad it doesn't light up though. Light up eyes and a volcano would be killer.

Very cool stuff. The spooky side of Disney is always my favorite. Love this character. I'd want to incorporate lighting into some how when I get mine.

It's really more like a maquette, but their license probably doesn't include those so they're calling it a PF. It definitely looks huge!

This thing is incredibly awesome. It's going to be damn hard to stay out of this line.

Love the base with the ghosts on it. Great pose, sculpt and everything! I wonder how big it is though - doesn't look very shelf friendly.

The paint is great, too bad it doesn't light up though. Light up eyes and a volcano would be killer.

I am just as puzzled as you are on why they didn't make this have a light up feature? That would have made for an excellent choice for the ex or in general. I guess I will have to refer to KH on how he would have possibly looked with lit up eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Org0lUylE#t=1m35s

with the paint, it seems good now, but that could be a totally different story once shipped.

LOVE it, but I am not sure on the paint scheme though. This could be my 2nd PF that I own, or 3rd after Mola Ram.

Looks great but also really wide....I'm sure those wings will detach to have the owner put them on but the amount of breakage that might occur just in shipping is scary to think about. Still don't see how its a PF especially since the entire thing looks sculpted...either way I feel like this will be a large ticket item because I have a feeling its going to take up a lot of space.

I hope it is HUGE!

I have the 2 WDCC Chernabogs which are beautiful in porcelain and quite large for WDCC figurines but this PF should end up being the grandest of all Chernabogs.

If the paint comes out looking as good as the prototype I think the paint will be better than a lightup feature. You would have to have the lights on all the time for the full effect. Plus I bet that the lights would be dimished if you had other lights on. By that same token a light up feature would be mind blowing in the dark.

You might have to rethink about canceling your Evil Queen PF!

:lol I know, that's why I always wait until its about to ship before I cancel anything.

LOVE IT!!! I was delighted with this creature when I saw Fantasia. I love these obscure characters in Disney films. I have a weakness for the demons :monkey5

I hope it's huge

Back