Marcus Brody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Following an advice from a friend I've decided to post this in the Indy section so here is my last sculpt, Denholm Elliot as Marcus Brody :whip:whip:whip

$30.99 Shipped Worldwide

Available at www.YourOwnHead.net

or Paypal to [email protected] (Please include in the Paypal note the head you want)

And for more Indy characters:

Indiana Jones Characters 1/6 Head Sculpt Poll

:whip

Marcus Brody.jpg

Last edited:
The likeness is perfect. At last I will have a figure who is more clueless than me in my house.

Indy, Henry, Seguidme!! conozco el camino :D

wow, i'm definately gonna get this when its ready, no hesitation! your ghostbusters sculpts were excellent, (along with ur customer service)

it should be an easy kitbash too to go alongside henry snr

That is all kinds of wonderful! Please put me on your list of super interested parties!

Nathan

Well, I have two tan suits ready to use so prob that one. Also have a hat to use if I want but most likley will go topless.

Many thanks guys for the kind comments :) I really appreciate them all :)

Brody is available at my website, 30.99$ shipped.

I will also make a poll to know what character should be next although viewing the interest for Sallah he will be the winner surely. I'm thinking of Marion or Short Round, any other ideas are welcome!

Indiana Jones Characters 1/6 Head Sculpt Poll

More info at first post

:whip

Last edited:
im definately getting this sculpt in the next few weeks after everything settles down after the xmas period!
im very tempted by the dietrich sculpt too. dietrich and brody should be fairly painless to kitbash i think, whereas sallah, marion and short round would be more difficult to get suitable outfits for(for me at least- zero skills in tailoring/customising an outfit!), otherwise id snap up all three.

If you do Sallah, please do Raiders, as in Map Room/Well of the Souls Sallah.

If you do Marion, please do Well of the Souls Marion, we always seem to get Streets of Cairo Marion (except the original Kenner figure ...).

Thank you guys for the support :)

Certainly it's not easy to make any outfit but at least these aren't too complex, I'm sure that there must be something useful on ebay :D

About the versions, they shouldn't differ too much, anyway I hope we can decide it together.

I was going to ship the orders tomorrow but due to the holydays the postal office will be closed. It was also closed the past 26th so probably I won't be able to ship them until this monday, anyway I'll try this saturday too. I will let you know.

Thanks again! :)

Back