collectors gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookieone

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and was wondering has anybody ever dealt with collectors gallery, and what was your experiance with them

I'd look into it further than just basing a final decision on someone's complaints about the high price of shipping to BFE... just my two cents. :lol

Did you read all those threads or you start again being an ass as usual? And you know your two cents are worth close to nothing in today's economy... :D

I've ordered from them 3 times and I have mixed feelings with them 1 good experiance and 1 not so good and I'm waiting on a order now that was supposed to be delivered Mon or Tues well it's Wed and no delivery as of yet and he gives no tracking number, I've told him twice that it was a christmas gift for my boy so I'm hoping it gets here yet. I was just wondering if others have had the same experiance with them as I have. thx

I've ordered from them 3 times and I have mixed feelings with them 1 good experiance and 1 not so good and I'm waiting on a order now that was supposed to be delivered Mon or Tues well it's Wed and no delivery as of yet and he gives no tracking number, I've told him twice that it was a christmas gift for my boy so I'm hoping it gets here yet. I was just wondering if others have had the same experiance with them as I have. thx

I wish you luck with your order. But if I were you I'd look in the future for other online stores like BigBadToyStore or Razor's Edge (Shell will agree with me on the last one, I'm sure :)), or at least with some stores without so many problems, the links and messages above are not coming just from my own experience with CG...

Did you read all those threads or you start again being an ass as usual? And you know your two cents are worth close to nothing in today's economy... :D

:lol I know. :moon If I lived in Romania I'd just be greatful people are actually willing to ship something to a country who's postal service still uses cart and mule. :p

:lol I know. :moon If I lived in Romania I'd just be greatful people are actually willing to ship something to a country who's postal service still uses cart and mule. :p

WTH? Is there a problem that I'm Romanian? You are very low my friend, very low... Racism, never thought is your way. But that tells everything about you, doesn't it? Thanks for making it clear.

I have ordered from BBTS and they are awesome I've not tried Razorsedge, the only reason I ordered from collectors gallery this time is because I was looking for a New Hope ObiWan Kenobi 12 inch fig and he was the only store that I found that had one. I got my son the SS Darth Vader and thought the ObiWan would be cool to go with him so I'm waiting and hopefull it gets here either today or tomorrow but I do thank you guys for your input

they were one of the first online retailers that i dealt with when coming into this hobby. i bought a master replicas .45 mini mace windu lightsaber from them and got the all gold version instead. needless to say, i was stoked. this was years ago though, no idea how they are now.

like I said my first ex with them was not so good the second was great this one I'm not too happy, that said I ordered Dec 1, and I did pay with a check but that should have cleared within seven days

WTH? Is there a problem that I'm Romanian? You are very low my friend, very low... Racism, never thought is your way. But that tells everything about you, doesn't it? Thanks for making it clear.

:confused::confused::confused: How do you get racism out of that post?! Somebody's being a...

dramaqn.jpg

You told him his postal system uses carts and mules. That seems pretty offensive to me.

Still trying to figure out how that's racist. :rolleyes: Additionally, my business no longer ships First Class to a handful of countries because packages cannot be insured due to the laws of said countries and lack of accountability... Romania is included on that list. Even went through a spout with PayPal where they refunded a customer who lived in Romania and there was nothing I could do to get the money back because of non-binding international laws.

Racist no but offensive I would have to say yeah. I do like the Drama queen pic though :D

Back