Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 518 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's threads for figs, busts, PF's, etc..., but where's the love for the helmets? I just got the helmet I've been wanting for years earlier today....Commander Gree. I'm not sure whether I want a Vader next or a Shock Trooper, so post yours up to help me make up my mind

Last edited by Jaycepticon; 11-20-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Freakalicious

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkno View Post
    I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.
    What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX
    There is no difference other than the stand, plaque and a sharper painted teeth on the eFX version.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    eFX Bryan's answer

Comparison on Star Wars Helmets
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull ), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktrooper_au View Post
    I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull ), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!
    Congratulations man!...excellent way to display your items!!...and yes a big problem with those expensive items...