Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 494 123451151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's threads for figs, busts, PF's, etc..., but where's the love for the helmets? I just got the helmet I've been wanting for years earlier today....Commander Gree. I'm not sure whether I want a Vader next or a Shock Trooper, so post yours up to help me make up my mind

Last edited by Jaycepticon; 11-20-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Freakalicious

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkno View Post
    I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.
    What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX
    There is no difference other than the stand, plaque and a sharper painted teeth on the eFX version.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    eFX Bryan's answer

Comparison on Star Wars Helmets
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull ), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktrooper_au View Post
    I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull ), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!
    Congratulations man!...excellent way to display your items!!...and yes a big problem with those expensive items...

Quote Originally Posted by shocktrooper_au View Post
    Would you be able to sit that Vader inside the detolf without the stand or would it still be too big to fit on a single shelf?

And I can't believe this is the only Vader helmet I can find in this thread, does nobody else have any?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    Would you be able to sit that Vader inside the detolf without the stand or would it still be too big to fit on a single shelf?

And I can't believe this is the only Vader helmet I can find in this thread, does nobody else have any?
    I think the ANH Vader will be to big to go in the detolf with or without the stand, the ROTS helmet is smaller I think & it has 1/2 a centimeter front & back