My collection of customs including Michael Jackson and Lou Ferrigno Hulk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
MORE ADDED ON NeXT PAGE

Hi everyone,

Here are some of the custom figures I have in my collection. Most of them I purchased, some I kit-bashed. Sorry for the flash and I am not a good photographer :eek: Sorry for these also being in the customs Section.

Let's start with my Michael Jacksons:

This is my Billie Jean music video version. I had a heck of a time switching out various parts from the AA slim and Caucasian slim TT, as the AA foot pegs would not work with the shoes. MJ's upper body is an AA slim, his lower is a Caucasian slim. Clothing from eBay:
MJBJ1.jpg

MJBJ2.jpg

MJBJ3.jpg

MJBJ4.jpg

Next is a Motown 25 MJ.
MJMT2.jpg

MJMT3.jpg

MJMT4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my custom Lou Ferrigno Hulk:
Hulk1.jpg

Hulk2.jpg

Hulk3.jpg

Cosmo Kramer!
Kramer2.jpg

Kramer.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash from Walk The Line:
Cash1.jpg

Cash2.jpg

Cleric John Preston by Ike-Con:
Cleric1.jpg

Cleric2.jpg

great collection! nice mj's! but the batman 89 looks a bit like chunk from the goonies.

Frigging amazing collection LChinoz, they all look so realistic. The Joaquin Phoenix is spot on. Thanks for sharing!

Can lou ferigno bend his arms or legs ?

Nope, he can basically move his legs forward, back and outward, and raise his arms up, down and outward. There is a lot of limited articulation but the Jakks body really was the best choice in terms of size. The new HT Dutch body may work but it is not as massive as the Jakks one.

Funny I was searching for a reference of Michael Jackson's Motown 25 shirt and see 2 of my custom figures in the Google search results.

I sold these some years ago on ebay. The outfits are sewn by me and took a while to make.

Back