Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score

In our excitement for this weekend’s release of the long-awaited 3D epic Avatar, we couldn’t wait to give you a sneak peek at our next Avatar collectible, the Neytiri Premium Format Figure! These CAD sketches show some very early concept artwork for Neytiri, featuring the Na’vi warrior princess in action. Head to theaters this weekend to catch James Cameron’s Avatar, and keep an eye out for updates on the Neytiri Premium Format Figure!

Will all depend on how well they capture the detail and how well the eyes are done. Could be a stunner if they get it right.

SOLD. I always said I wanted this chick in some form. Then hot toys announces figures and now this.
I would get this for sure! Gonna look good all painted up blue, and hopefully the do the skin patterns and details good!

Reminds me of this pic kinda. SO she seems to always get low and animalistic in her stance, which I like.

34610_200910300840481.thumb.jpg

going to see i tonight im really hoping all fall in love with this movie and line from SS :)

Back